News:

There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.

Main Menu

Started by The Johnny, March 14, 2010, 08:28:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Emerald City Hustle on March 15, 2010, 02:31:00 AM
I must have missed that part. Oh, well, I suppose that's between you and him.

Yep.  It's a personal thing.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Joh'Nyx on March 15, 2010, 02:39:00 AM

You accused me of being Daruko several times, and i dont cry about it, like the fragile but agressive dog that you are.

You're talking, but all I hear is a low buzzing noise.

Die in a burn ward, please.   :)

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Joh'Nyx on March 15, 2010, 02:46:58 AM

We "agreed" to stay out of each others way several times before.

GTFO my thread.

That didn't mean I was going to put up with your passive-aggressive bullshit, as in this thread.

Suck my dick.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Joh'Nyx on March 15, 2010, 02:39:00 AM

You accused me of being Daruko several times,

Also, I was wrong about this.  Daruko is a better man than you.  He may have had trouble expressing himself without fighting, but all you do is try to be as hurtful as possible, to everyone.  This thread is a good example.

You are scum.
Molon Lube

East Coast Hustle

I have no wish at all to get in between you guys' personal beef, but I do want to put my two cents in regarding the topic of the thread, and my two cents is that I got it and thought it was funny. If anyone took it as hurtful, they probably need to grow a pair and/or stop being one of the whiny sacks that have nothing to talk about other than their personal drama.

Or I might have interpreted it completely wrong, that's for Johnyx to decide, but that's what I got out of it.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Emerald City Hustle on March 15, 2010, 03:15:44 AM
I have no wish at all to get in between you guys' personal beef, but I do want to put my two cents in regarding the topic of the thread, and my two cents is that I got it and thought it was funny. If anyone took it as hurtful, they probably need to grow a pair and/or stop being one of the whiny sacks that have nothing to talk about other than their personal drama.

Or I might have interpreted it completely wrong, that's for Johnyx to decide, but that's what I got out of it.

Meh.  I just hate Johnny, and I like to say horrible shit to him.  If that bothers him, he should sack up, ya know?

It's a piss-poor substitute to seeing him caught in a burning wreck, but I suppose it will have to do.

Dok,
May have mentioned that he doesn't particularly care for the boy.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Joh'Nyx on March 15, 2010, 03:20:22 AM

Please do tell me, how can i "sack up"?

Tie a sack of lye around your neck and hop into the river.

If you are unable to afford a river, use your local sewer.
Molon Lube

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 15, 2010, 03:17:58 AM

Meh.  I just hate Johnny, and I like to say horrible shit to him.  If that bothers him, he should sack up, ya know?

It's a piss-poor substitute to seeing him caught in a burning wreck, but I suppose it will have to do.

Dok,

I understand all that, and I have no wish to infringe upon your right to pursue a personal vendetta (lord knows I enjoy that as much as the next guy), I'm just hoping it's not going to interfere with every thread Johnyx posts in because I actually like him as a poster and think that many of his topics make for interesting discussion. If that's not possible, just let me know in advance so I can avoid clicking on those threads and being subsequently disappointed at their derailment.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Joh'Nyx on March 15, 2010, 03:26:11 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 15, 2010, 02:59:29 AM

...but all you do is try to be as hurtful as possible, to everyone.  This thread is a good example.

I was posting my personal fluff, as everyone else in their own right, does too.

You! Out of the champions of "its fine, its apple talk!" accusing me of spamming! Hypocrite dog!

And this thread only counts as "passive-agressive bullshit" by the assumption that everything i post has anything to do with you.

Sorry to pop your bubble! This thread wasnt about you! Im sorry that you arent that important in my universe!

I really don't care, Johnny.  I just like to say rotten shit to you, because it's all you rate.

Well, all you rate here.  I suppose in a just universe, you'd rate being hit by a 300 kilo WalMart Mammoth one of those rascal scooters, or maybe just get Dengue Fever.

But we don't live in a just universe, so I shall content myself with calling you a punk.  I am nothing if not accurate.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Emerald City Hustle on March 15, 2010, 03:27:30 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 15, 2010, 03:17:58 AM

Dok,

I understand all that, and I have no wish to infringe upon your right to pursue a personal vendetta (lord knows I enjoy that as much as the next guy), I'm just hoping it's not going to interfere with every thread Johnyx posts in because I actually like him as a poster and think that many of his topics make for interesting discussion. If that's not possible, just let me know in advance so I can avoid clicking on those threads and being subsequently disappointed at their derailment.

I'll try to restrain myself, and will inform you should I succumb to my baser nature.

It's not going to be easy, though.  Johnny DOES like to trash other peoples' threads, so it's kind of hard to leave his be, know what I mean?
Molon Lube

East Coast Hustle