News:

By the power of lulz, I, while living, have conquered the internets.

Main Menu

The PAth of Chaos

Started by Irreverend Hugh, KSC, April 18, 2003, 05:29:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

See, Part Two is finished! It is here in the Literate Chaotic.

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=681

Comments? Additions?
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Bump!

I needed to read this. it made me laugh, it made me cry, it made me piss my pants :D

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of AlchemyBump!

I needed to read this. it made me laugh, it made me cry, it made me piss my pants :D

Whoa!

I am not responsible for anyone's errant bladders, though it may contain nicotine.

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSC
Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of AlchemyBump!

Whoa!

I am not responsible for anyone's errant bladders, though it may contain nicotine.
Between Mother Nature and Father Time and giving birth to a 9lb 6oz boy, no one is taking responsibility for my bladder.  It's OK, unless I have to pee and decide to sneeze or cough or laugh...

Ghost In The Machine

In ancient times an ancient sage gathered together his disciples and admonished them to look after themselves for he would leave them soon. "oh, great master, please leave us with your ultimate teaching so that we can continue in your way." He responded "Never whistle while you're pissing. Never believe what your hear."

But I LIKE to whistle while I'm pissing.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Ghost In The Machine
In ancient times an ancient sage gathered together his disciples and admonished them to look after themselves for he would leave them soon. "oh, great master, please leave us with your ultimate teaching so that we can continue in your way." He responded "Never whistle while you're pissing. Never believe what you hear."

But I LIKE to whistle while I'm pissing.

That's just foul. Stand still a moment. It's easier for me to sight when the target is stationary.

agent compassion

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Irreverend Hugh, KSC