News:

The only BEARFORCE1 slashfic forum on the Internet.  Fortunately.

Main Menu

d: 56k blows

Started by Horab Fibslager, July 18, 2004, 09:46:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horab Fibslager

Hell is other people.

Guido Finucci

~~~~Closed~~~~

gnimbley

You guys need to upgrade your equipment.

Cisco Systems Sets Guinness World Record with the World's Highest Capacity Internet Router

SAN JOSE, Calif., July 1, 2004 - Cisco Systems, Inc. today announced that Guinness World Records has certified the Cisco Carrier Routing System (CRS-1) as the highest capacity Internet router ever developed at 92 terabits (92 trillion bits per second) of total throughput, designed to afford up to 100 times more capacity than previously available.

The CRS-1 with 92 terabits of bandwidth capacity, when augmented by adequate network and transmission capacity, would be capable of the following:

Download the entire printed collection of the U. S. Library of Congress in 4.6 seconds, as opposed to a dial-up modem transfer rate of 56 thousand bps which would take 82 years

::drools::

Malaul

aw yeah baby
just like that
talk nerdy to me
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

sakredchao

consistancy is the blah blah-blin of blah blah blah

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: sakredchao28.8k here

i feel your pain![/i]
Hell is other people.

gnimbley

Quote from: sakredchao28.8k here

hmm. Always thought you were slow.

~~~~Closed~~~~

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: HotsumaT3 > J00
hopefully only until soemtime today/tomorrow. :mrgreen:
Hell is other people.

eighteen buddha strike

Guido Finucci

Quote from: gnimbleyDownload the entire printed collection of the U. S. Library of Congress in 4.6 seconds, as opposed to a dial-up modem transfer rate of 56 thousand bps which would take 82 years

Mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble...

sakredchao

*does the turtle race*

sometimes i even connect at 14.4..  and i don't care cause i just visit forums and check email and chitchat..  i don't need bandwidth.

kim
consistancy is the blah blah-blin of blah blah blah

Horab Fibslager

after 4 week sof beign subjected to 56k hell, i'e half told the isp to fuck themselves, and ordered from their competitor. nwo hopefully they'll give me a refund for the stoopid modem i bought, so i don't have to break their store.

mr. fibslager,
is mighty sore.
Hell is other people.

CannedLizard

Quote from: gnimbleyYou guys need to upgrade your equipment.

Cisco Systems Sets Guinness World Record with the World's Highest Capacity Internet Router

SAN JOSE, Calif., July 1, 2004 - Cisco Systems, Inc. today announced that Guinness World Records has certified the Cisco Carrier Routing System (CRS-1) as the highest capacity Internet router ever developed at 92 terabits (92 trillion bits per second) of total throughput, designed to afford up to 100 times more capacity than previously available.

The CRS-1 with 92 terabits of bandwidth capacity, when augmented by adequate network and transmission capacity, would be capable of the following:

Download the entire printed collection of the U. S. Library of Congress in 4.6 seconds, as opposed to a dial-up modem transfer rate of 56 thousand bps which would take 82 years

::drools::

LPB
POEE Pre-Chaplain Neon Irwin of the Bahumbug Pre-Cabal, CG, UE, KoBaSN