News:

Not just a bunch of "Trotskyist, car-hating, Hugo Chavez idolising, newt-fancying hypocrites and bendy bus fetishists."

Main Menu

Fetishes

Started by notathing, March 18, 2010, 02:51:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Quote from: EoC on March 18, 2010, 07:51:49 PM
A girl had me close my eyes and gave me a blowjob while she spole to me in a French accent, but it was so awful and so filled with "'ow you say" all the time that I had a hard time not giggling.  It was cute, but I think it's safe to say I don't share this one.

How rude.

Doesn't she know not to talk when her mouth is full?

Richter

Quote from: Z³ on March 18, 2010, 07:52:24 PM
Going by the proper definition, is it even possible to have an orgasm denial fetish?

"I cant get off without not getting off"

Like as a control, delay, or frustration thing?
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Dysnomia

I like wearing lingerie (even when not having sex), am more sub, I like getting my hair pulled, bitten (not too hard, because that just hurts), pushed up against stuff, spanked, sometimes being told what to do (only during sex, and if it's just being a sexy thing.  Otherwise it's a GTFO).  Occasionally I like to be tied up, or feel restrained either by being held down, or something along those lines.  Also, I have a thing for 'bad boys' (shocker), and more exotic looking guys.  Not so much the white, cookie cutter, abercrombie and fitch type that runs rampant around CA.  :x  Recently I've really developed a thing for Middle Eastern and Indian guys.   :fap:  Accents are usually hot too.  Oh, and doing stuff in unconventional places is fun too.  Like awkward car sex, or making out in a dressing room, park, etc, etc.

But that super sweet, tender, I just wanna love you shit gets you tossed out on your ass right quick.  
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Dimocritus

Quote from: Sparkley Pink Shit on March 18, 2010, 08:07:52 PM
I like wearing lingerie (even when not having sex), am more sub, I like getting my hair pulled, bitten (not too hard, because that just hurts), pushed up against stuff, spanked, sometimes being told what to do (only during sex, and if it's just being a sexy thing.  Otherwise it's a GTFO).  Occasionally I like to be tied up, or feel restrained either by being held down, or something along those lines.  Also, I have a thing for 'bad boys' (shocker), and more exotic looking guys.  Not so much the white, cookie cutter, abercrombie and fitch type that runs rampant around CA.  :x  Recently I've really developed a thing for Middle Eastern and Indian guys.   :fap:  Accents are usually hot too. 

But that super sweet, tender, I just wanna love you shit gets you tossed out on your ass right quick. 

Oh my. You equestrians are always so naughty.

Also: JUUUUUUUUUUUNE!!!!!!!!!!
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Dysnomia

Dimocritus

Dysnomia

what's a fetish thread without this question for everyone.

ANAL???????

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 18, 2010, 07:53:56 PM
Going by the proper definition, is it even possible to have an orgasm denial fetish?

That's the tantric spags.

I find that stuff interesting, and useful, but I don't buy into the mysticism.

Quote from: Richter on March 18, 2010, 08:00:21 PM

I was merely music about the inherent contradiction in terms regarding something that I consider to most definitely be a fetish, but it could certainly go any of those three ways. For me its usually one of the first two, when it goes well, but its the latter when it doesn't.

NotPublished

In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Richter

Quote from: Z³ on March 18, 2010, 08:20:55 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 18, 2010, 07:53:56 PM

That's the tantric spags.

I find that stuff interesting, and useful, but I don't buy into the mysticism.

Quote from: Richter on March 18, 2010, 08:00:21 PM

I was merely music about the inherent contradiction in terms regarding something that I consider to most definitely be a fetish, but it could certainly go any of those three ways. For me its usually one of the first two, when it goes well, but its the latter when it doesn't.

Just curious.  There are the deliberate "build-up" techniques too, which can be interesting to play with. 
(Don't know if it's ZOMG TANTRA or not.)
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

LMNO

Quote from: Sparkley Pink Shit on March 18, 2010, 08:07:52 PM
I like wearing lingerie (even when not having sex), am more sub, I like getting my hair pulled, bitten (not too hard, because that just hurts), pushed up against stuff, spanked, sometimes being told what to do (only during sex, and if it's just being a sexy thing.  Otherwise it's a GTFO).  Occasionally I like to be tied up, or feel restrained either by being held down, or something along those lines.  

When the hell did my wife move to California?

LMNO

Quote from: Lady Grinning Soul on March 18, 2010, 08:42:03 PM
aw I'm glad this thread is unfolding so nicely.

discussing fetishism raises a lot of questions.  but oh well there aren't a lot of concrete answers when it comes to human sexuality! 

but thank you all for being playful while being as respectful as you lot can be   :lulz:

Quote from: Cramulus on March 18, 2010, 04:17:23 PM
what about you, lady grinning soul?

well, since you asked...

• I have a huge thing for round bellies.  I love a man with a gut and an otherwise average build and also I dig pregnant chicks.  I pretty much am into this for aesthetic reasons not entirely understood.

• oh and I like older men.  much older.  especially if they used to be a hippie in their youth and smoked to much weed and write poetry now and are kinda lonely.

• teachers.  who are old men. and dont teach math.

• military uniforms.

• subtly emasculating men.

• playing chess while naked

• mirrors

• girls who look like me

• dressing like a skanky catholic school girl

for the most part, these are optional.

Is not optional. Is mandatory.  So are pics of the same.

Dimocritus

This thread is making me frustrated.

notathing

Quote from: LMNO on March 18, 2010, 08:44:35 PM

Quote from: dimo on March 18, 2010, 08:47:14 PM

its about to get worse.

lady grinning soul delivers:

Dimocritus

Quote from: Lady Grinning Soul on March 18, 2010, 08:47:45 PM
    Quote from: LMNO on March 18, 2010, 08:44:35 PM

Quote from: dimo on March 18, 2010, 08:47:14 PM

its about to get worse.

lady grinning soul delivers:

[/list]

Oshi-

Pance explosion!