News:

Discordianism:  It is some kind of a communist sect.

Main Menu

Fetishes

Started by notathing, March 18, 2010, 02:51:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dimocritus

Quote from: Sparkley Pink Shit on March 20, 2010, 05:46:20 PM
I think I'm with ECH, Dimo. 

To each their own, I suppose. I like it. Visual overload. The colors and crazy styles, I just find it visually apealing, I dunno... whatever...
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

notathing

Quote from: dimo on March 20, 2010, 04:09:58 PM
Ok, I need more info on this kind of stuff. http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=27550856

Someone in this thread should be able to point me in the right direction, right?

drag shows.

Dimocritus

Quote from: Lady Grinning Soul on March 20, 2010, 06:06:46 PM
Ok, I need more info on this kind of stuff. http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=27550856

Someone in this thread should be able to point me in the right direction, right?

drag shows.

funny. I'm begining to regret posting here.

Freeky

You know, when I said circus freaks, I didn't mean it in a bad way. I meant like, a cool kind of circus performer, instead of clowns or something.

Like I said, I think it looks neat.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

im not judging YOU for liking it im judging THEM for dressing like that
but i have no clue where to find them ive never seen anyone like that irl

notathing

Quote from: dimo on March 20, 2010, 06:09:32 PM
Quote from: Lady Grinning Soul on March 20, 2010, 06:06:46 PM

drag shows.

funny. I'm begining to regret posting here.

no, I kinda mean it. 

sometimes women do drag with femme personas

and wear elaborate shit like that

oh or ever go to industrial clubs? there are lots of ladies there wearing dread falls and neon colours and all that

Suu

I know who that is. She's a pretty popular high-end industrial fashion model and she also does Star Wars costuming. She doesn't wear that stuff all the time either, just for shoots and events.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Fredamir Putin on March 20, 2010, 06:14:12 PM

this. don't get butthurt.

also, if you want to find girls that look like that, you should come to Portland. Not quite to that extent, but there's alot of the "colored hair/dreds/tattoos/goth-punk outfits/piercings" type of girls here. My limited experience with them is that they're really just EXTREME hipsters and not worthy of much in the way of conversation, BUT...they seem to love to fuck guys who are in bands, so for your purposes it's a no-brainer.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Dimocritus

Quote from: Emerald City Hustle on March 21, 2010, 12:27:53 AM

also, if you want to find girls that look like that, you should come to Portland. Not quite to that extent, but there's alot of the "colored hair/dreds/tattoos/goth-punk outfits/piercings" type of girls here. My limited experience with them is that they're really just EXTREME hipsters and not worthy of much in the way of conversation, BUT...they seem to love to fuck guys who are in bands, so for your purposes it's a no-brainer.

Great, cuz I'm currently short on brains!  :banana:

My bad on over reacting.

Rumckle

Quote from: Professor Freeky on March 20, 2010, 06:11:02 PM
You know, when I said circus freaks, I didn't mean it in a bad way. I meant like, a cool kind of circus performer, instead of clowns or something.

THIS

I went to this event in Sydney one time with my friends called dark circus (or something), part sideshow, part burlesque and part rave, and there were plenty of girls dressed up like that there.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Quote from: Rumckle on March 21, 2010, 01:39:07 AM
Quote from: Professor Freeky on March 20, 2010, 06:11:02 PM

THIS

I went to this event in Sydney one time with my friends called dark circus (or something), part sideshow, part burlesque and part rave, and there were plenty of girls dressed up like that there.

I have a friend who performs as a clown for something like this here in Omaha.
Honestly, I'm not really into that scene,  just not my thing.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Emerald City Hustle on March 21, 2010, 12:27:53 AM

Oh, hell yeah. Portland would be a hipster pussy paradise for Dimo.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

notathing

guize i have realized a new fetish:

wearing weird coloured wigs and sunglasses

and wearing a glittery feathery mardi gras mask

its fun  :boot:

NotPublished

Do I know you from somewhere? XD
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

notathing

what do you mean?