News:

Doing everything exactly opposite from "The Mainstream" is the same thing as doing everything exactly like "The Mainstream."  You're still using What Everyone Else is Doing as your primary point of reference.

Main Menu

It's not fucking burritos...

Started by ThatGreenGentleman, May 14, 2010, 03:35:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Payne

Quote from: ThatGreenGentleman on May 19, 2010, 03:05:25 AM
a fat man's recent bowl movements.  :wink:

But I thought the Dok had lost a hell of a lot of weight recently?

Maybe he just stored up a massive supply before he did so for selling to the school.

Juana

It was burrito day again... people eating that slop they call a burrito at my school looks like shit... no kidding, just cut one of those suckers up and it's nothing but beans and stuff that suspiciously looks like a fat man's recent bowl movements.  :wink:
Oh, I remember those. As I recall, they tended to end up squashed in the bushes or, if still in the bag, in some sap's backpack. Even Tacobell serves better stuff than that.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Dysfunctional Cunt

Carnitas!

Take a nice Boston Butt roast, rub with a mixture of salt, pepper and cumin or (and this worked really well) brine for a couple of hours, then put it in either a large pot or a turkey fryer and simmer it in rendered pork lard or peanut oil.  Yes, boil it in oil, for about eh.... 3 hours.  Take out of oil and raise temperature.  Cut into fist sized chunks and put back into the oil and fry until outside is nice and crispy.  Not burnt.  Remove from oil.  Let cool enough to shred.  

Your other option is to cut into chunks before hand and roast covered in rendered pork lard in the oven for a few hours, then pan fry, but this way just doesn't have the same flavor or texture.  This meat literally would melt if not for the little crispy parts.

Put on warm corn tortillas with whatever the fuck you want.  Personally, I prefer chopped onion, cilantro, sliced or cubed avacado, sliced or diced radish and tomatillo salsa.  

ThatGreenGentleman

Quote from: The Good Reverend Payne on May 19, 2010, 09:31:29 AM
a fat man's recent bowl movements.  :wink:

But I thought the Dok had lost a hell of a lot of weight recently?

Maybe he just stored up a massive supply before he did so for selling to the school.

........ That explains SO much....
As a gentleman, it is my duty to wear top-hats.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

KittehAmazing

"So Dok, what's the problem with this guy?"
"I don't know, but I have an idea it's a baterial infection."
"But Dok isn't he dying from the knife in his chest?"
"Shut up Mary! Who asked you?"

ThatGreenGentleman

President Television

I have never eaten a taco in my life.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

ThatGreenGentleman

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

President Television

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."