News:

Testimonial: "PD is the home of Pure Evil and All That Is Wrong With the Interwebz." - Queen of the Ryche, apparently in all seriousness

Main Menu

The problem with PD is this serious thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, March 26, 2010, 08:21:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Seriously, this thread is terrible. What am I even thinking?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on March 26, 2010, 08:21:52 PM
Seriously, this thread is terrible. What am I even thinking?

Same thing I was, probably.  Something to do with circular saw blades and screaming.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on March 26, 2010, 08:28:38 PM
THE BLOOD. OH GOD, THE BLOOD.

There's no denying they had it coming.  Wasn't half as bad as something I just thought up.

Molon Lube

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Pēleus on March 26, 2010, 08:30:31 PM
thats actually not that bad

either...

Yeah, but the reload time would suck, and retrieving the apple corers would take all damn day. 

Back to the drawing board.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

They didn't believe me until I started cutting

and cutting

Boy, THEN they believed me, but it was too late to get away.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on March 26, 2010, 08:35:13 PM
They didn't believe me until I started cutting

and cutting

Boy, THEN they believed me, but it was too late to get away.

They never do, do they?   

I haven't started yet, but if the engineer interrupts me one more time, I am going to go get the portaband.
Molon Lube

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Mesozoic Mister Nigel