News:

What about those weed gangsters that are mad about you giving speeches in Bumfuck, Maine?

Main Menu

ITT Faust abuses his admin powers

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, March 11, 2010, 07:17:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Does anyone LIKE this thread?

Because Kel's Taco Bell thread was better.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

-Kel-

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on March 11, 2010, 07:17:43 PM

the one about getting into a fight with a little old lady?

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Sure do.

Go post in that thread if you don't like this one, blow it out your ass, get bent, stfu, etc.

...but then, perhaps you're right...

I probably shouldn't go around posting threads with funny pictures or other things people think are funny now can I?   Sorry I don't post in-depth witty threads like:

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=24394.0
http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=16800.0

Or the one where you tell us in ridiculous detail about your train wreck of a love life. I sure as shit don't care, but I don't baww about it in your threads.

I've noticed that you seem to like starting shit with people and then you ride off into the sunset on the drama llama when they respond.

To save you the precious time and effort of preparing for your epic journey off into the horizon I've got your llama here ready to go:

I've taken the liberty of equipping it with a parachute too, just in case.

EDIT:
P.S. The llama's name is Timmy and he enjoys eating alfalfa.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Ten Ton Mantis on March 11, 2010, 08:30:45 PM

Sure do.

Go post in that thread if you don't like this one, blow it out your ass, get bent, stfu, etc.

...but then, perhaps you're right...

I probably shouldn't go around posting threads with funny pictures or other things people think are funny now can I?   Sorry I don't post in-depth witty threads like:

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=24394.0
http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=16800.0

Or the one where you tell us in ridiculous detail about your train wreck of a love life. I sure as shit don't care, but I don't baww about it in your threads.

I've noticed that you seem to like starting shit with people and then you ride off into the sunset on the drama llama when they respond.

To save you the precious time and effort of preparing for your epic journey off into the horizon I've got your llama here ready to go:

I've taken the liberty of equipping it with a parachute too, just in case.

EDIT:
P.S. The llama's name is Timmy and he enjoys eating alfalfa.

Since when do YOU take me seriously?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I hate all alignment charts because they are invariably based on some stupid TV show or video game that I could give a flying fuck about and wouldn't have time for even if I did.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

if you dont like alignment charts then uh...stop coming to the thread?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Fredamir Putin on March 23, 2010, 01:36:40 AM

I have to check every active thread so they will go away.

if you don't like my posts, then uh... stop reading them?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on March 23, 2010, 01:41:03 AM
Quote from: Fredamir Putin on March 23, 2010, 01:36:40 AM

I have to check every active thread so they will go away.

Does the "mark all read" button work?

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on March 23, 2010, 02:03:00 AM
My OCD is not your problem.

So that's why you whine so much about threads that don't interest you enough?

I was wondering why you didn't ignore them.

Yes that is a problem, as a matter of fact. I don't care about a whole lot of things in this forum (like sports), and you don't hear me bitching about it, I just ignore it.

And even then, I read/scan most of the threads prolly using the same method as you, ignoring is entirely possible.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Triple Zero

I mean, what's the fucking use of putting stuff in separate forums if you're just going to treat this place like your huge personal mailinglist anyway?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Chairman Risus

Quote from: Triple Zero on March 23, 2010, 02:17:11 PM
Quote from: Calamity Nigel on March 23, 2010, 02:03:00 AM
My OCD is not your problem.

So that's why you whine so much about threads that don't interest you enough?

I was wondering why you didn't ignore them.

Yes that is a problem, as a matter of fact. I don't care about a whole lot of things in this forum (like sports), and you don't hear me bitching about it, I just ignore it.

And even then, I read/scan most of the threads prolly using the same method as you, ignoring is entirely possible.
Quote from: Triple Zero on March 23, 2010, 02:18:10 PM
I mean, what's the fucking use of putting stuff in separate forums if you're just going to treat this place like your huge personal mailinglist anyway?

This.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Hey, guess what? Fuck you.

I wasn't whining about the existence of the thread, I was posting my opinion that I hate alignment charts because they always seem to be based on some stupid TV show or video game. It was a comment that was relevant to this thread. Enki even responded with an alignment chart that was interesting/relevant/funny. So choke on a dick, assholes.

You want me to stop posting? You think I treat the forum like my own personal mailing list?

SO DOES EVERYONE, YOU FUCKING TWO-LEGGED SMEG TRUCKS. If we didn't, it wouldn't be a forum, it would be fucking Church of Google.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Also, 000, you are one of the whiniest, most histrionic little bitches here. Shut the fuck up.