News:

Doing everything exactly opposite from "The Mainstream" is the same thing as doing everything exactly like "The Mainstream."  You're still using What Everyone Else is Doing as your primary point of reference.

Main Menu

ITT Faust abuses his admin powers

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, March 11, 2010, 07:17:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Bu🤠ns

:aaaah:    It's like i'm perpetually at the edge of my FUCKING SEAT!

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Vaudeville Vigilante

Holy shit, Suu!  I just fell out of my chair.   :lulz:

Nast

What really cracks me up about those old paintings is how everyone must be POSING DRAMATICALLY.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Nast on March 26, 2010, 01:21:35 AM
What really cracks me up about those old paintings is how everyone must be POSING DRAMATICALLY.

That guy on the right of the boat in the blue shirt is just patiently waiting for this shit to be over.  Look at his facial expression.  He's sitting next to a guy who's trying to spear a mustachioed shark trying to eat a drowning naked person and he is bored to tears.

And he looks like Harpo Marx.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Bu🤠ns

What I love is how the dude with the spear isn't looking at the shark.  It's like his eyes are bulging toward something off in the distance.  He's totally gonna miss the shark and fuck it all up.

Storebrand

Why is the guy in the water the only naked one?  Or why is the guy in the water naked?

NotPublished

ART APPRECIATION SOCIETY

APPRECIATE ART!

SHH.

In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: StoreBrand on March 26, 2010, 02:23:29 AM
Why is the guy in the water the only naked one?  Or why is the guy in the water naked?

You normally swim in your redingote?

Storebrand

Quote from: Burns on March 26, 2010, 02:42:37 AM
Quote from: StoreBrand on March 26, 2010, 02:23:29 AM

You normally swim in your redingote?

I swim in my bathing costume.  http://www.localbeachhotels.com/UserFiles/1890%20Bathing%20suit.jpg

I was wondering if his nudity was just supposed to symbolize his vulnerability or if it was common practice to swim naked in what looks like a moderately populated bay.

Dimocritus

Well, I'm glad this thread turned out alright. 
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Cramulus

This subforum is called the RPG Ghetto, but it should probably be called the PvP ARENA