ITT Faust abuses his admin powers

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, March 11, 2010, 07:17:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elder Iptuous

:eek:
:|

:fap:
that llama picture was awesome...

i think the llama would be neutral good.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Faust

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on March 23, 2010, 06:52:09 PM
Also, 000, you are one of the whiniest, most histrionic little bitches here. Shut the fuck up.

Why are you even still on this forum, you attack everyone and pull your hypocritical little hissy fits every other day.

Leave or act like an adult.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Faust on March 23, 2010, 07:07:13 PM
Also, 000, you are one of the whiniest, most histrionic little bitches here. Shut the fuck up.

Why are you even still on this forum, you attack everyone and pull your hypocritical little hissy fits every other day.

How about no.

What is this, dogpile day for all the people who don't really have personalities?

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Seriously, you people are having some kind of retard meltdown because I said this:

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on March 22, 2010, 10:11:10 PM
I hate all alignment charts because they are invariably based on some stupid TV show or video game that I could give a flying fuck about and wouldn't have time for even if I did.

Maybe borrow some perspective from a neighbor, or something.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Faust, if I didn't know better I'd think you were just jealous because someone besides you made a snarky comment in a fluff thread.

Oh wait.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on March 23, 2010, 07:14:27 PM
Seriously, you people are having some kind of retard meltdown because I said this:

I hate all alignment charts because they are invariably based on some stupid TV show or video game that I could give a flying fuck about and wouldn't have time for even if I did.

no, because you're saying it every other thread that does not interest you.

until the thread is jacked into a discussion about your perceived validity of the thread itself instead of its original topic.

if it happened once, I'd not have said anything at all. but you have repeatly shit upon any thread that did not interest you enough.

I had to look up histrionic. I might as well have not :roll:
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Triple Zero on March 23, 2010, 10:28:03 PM
Quote from: Calamity Nigel on March 23, 2010, 07:14:27 PM

no, because you're saying it every other thread that does not interest you.

until the thread is jacked into a discussion about your perceived validity of the thread itself instead of its original topic.

if it happened once, I'd not have said anything at all. but you have repeatly shit upon any thread that did not interest you enough.

I had to look up histrionic. I might as well have not :roll:

:? I think I've said it in one other thread.

Faust

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on March 23, 2010, 07:12:48 PM
Quote from: Faust on March 23, 2010, 07:07:13 PM

How about no.

What is this, dogpile day for all the people who don't really have personalities?

Since when have you ever had a personality? Your bit has consistently been impotent rage and poorly orchestrated attempts to make people feel sorry for you, when you aren't blogging about your uninteresting trainwreck of a life.

Faust

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on March 23, 2010, 07:18:57 PM
Faust, if I didn't know better I'd think you were just jealous because someone besides you made a snarky comment in a fluff thread.

Oh wait.
Methinks this is an attempt to deflect the fact that you are a hypocrite on the issue. But yes carry on, tell me more about how jealous I am you sordid, polluted waste of a person you.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

NotPublished

In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Faust

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

I think we should all fight more!

I also think we should dump on people for dumping on people over threads about dumping on people.  After all, it's okay for SOME people to shit all over threads they think are fluff, but not for OTHER people to do it.  

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=24464.60  Bottom of the page.

That's FAIRNESS!
\

Molon Lube