PD.Com: Pretention in a can.

Main Menu

ITT Faust abuses his admin powers

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, March 11, 2010, 07:17:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faust

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 24, 2010, 01:41:20 AM
I think we should all fight more!

I also think we should dump on people for dumping on people over threads about dumping on people.  After all, it's okay for SOME people to shit all over threads they think are fluff, but not for OTHER people to do it.  

That's FAIRNESS!
\

When I said I'd restrain myself after the argument was tossed at me that I don't have to read the thread I said fine, and then I see that same person doing exactly the opposite to what she said, even when called on her own argument.
That's FAIRNESS!
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Faust on March 24, 2010, 01:49:34 AM
When I said I'd restrain myself after the argument was tossed at me that I don't have to read the thread I said fine, and then I see that same person doing exactly the opposite to what she said, even when called on her own argument.
That's FAIRNESS!

Dunno, dude.  After your statement that you were gonna troll any threads you don't like so that nobody can enjoy them, it's a little hard to accept an argument that Nigel doing the same thing is, well, bad.
Molon Lube

Faust

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=24464.60  Bottom of the page.
Further on in that thread I relented, for the sake of peace, and for the argument posed by the person doing the same exact thing now.

Doktor Howl

Also, she's right.  Alignment chart threads are annoying as fuck.

In my personal opinion, of course.

Dok,
Is even more annoyed by that fucking "free will thread", and did the same thing you and Nigel do.  Can't help myself.  I have brain damage.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Faust on March 24, 2010, 01:52:26 AM

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=24464.60  Bottom of the page.
Further on in that thread I relented, for the sake of peace, and for the argument posed by the person doing the same exact thing now.

Well, shit.  I've been going batshit for two weeks all by myself?

WAY TO LEAVE ME HANGING, GUYS!   :argh!:
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Faust

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 24, 2010, 01:54:12 AM

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=24464.60  Bottom of the page.

Well, shit.  I've been going batshit for two weeks all by myself?

WAY TO LEAVE ME HANGING, GUYS!   :argh!:

YOU WERE PART OF THAT CONVERSATION.
Edit:Actually you might have gone offline at that stage.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Faust on March 24, 2010, 01:55:22 AM

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=24464.60  Bottom of the page.

Actually, I have no fucking idea if I was there or not.

That time period is kinda stretchy.
Molon Lube

NotPublished

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

As a mother, and an active Libertarian, I am APPALED at the behaviour you two have displayed ...

Faust and Nigel ... Think of baby Fael....please.

In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Faust

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 24, 2010, 01:59:02 AM

Fair enough, well my official stance was that I would bite the bullet and put up with any stupid shit I saw rather then troll them, but if no one else is going to go with that then I'm just going to do whatever comes to mind.

If you want I can avoid fighting, but if I am then I'm going to keep other fights out of threads.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Faust on March 24, 2010, 02:07:58 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 24, 2010, 01:59:02 AM

Fair enough, well my official stance was that I would bite the bullet and put up with any stupid shit I saw rather then troll them, but if no one else is going to go with that then I'm just going to do whatever comes to mind.

If you want I can avoid fighting, but if I am then I'm going to keep other fights out of threads.

Or we could just chill the fuck out and let things take their natural course.

I'm really nervous about getting involved without a thread-split request from the OP, and then only if the thread was an effort at content. 
Molon Lube

Faust

This was turning into a drama so I split it, Pretty much the only thread I've split because I felt so gutted at seeing the same shit I was lampooned for being thrown  into a topic that fit its general interest forum by the very same person.
It was a knee jerk reaction, I should have waited and let TTM do it himself if he wanted.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Faust on March 24, 2010, 02:17:37 AM
This was turning into a drama so I split it, Pretty much the only thread I've split because I felt so gutted at seeing the same shit I was lampooned for being thrown  into a topic that fit its general interest forum by the very same person.
It was a knee jerk reaction, I should have waited and let TTM do it himself if he wanted.

Fact is, Malaul used to lock threads when her pets were losing an argument.  Makes me very reluctant to interfere as anything other than a poster unless the OP publicly asks for a split.  I have been known to ASK them (again, publicly), if a really good thread is being AKK'd.
Molon Lube

Faust

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 24, 2010, 02:41:21 AM

Fact is, Malaul used to lock threads when her pets were losing an argument.  Makes me very reluctant to interfere as anything other than a poster unless the OP publicly asks for a split.  I have been known to ASK them (again, publicly), if a really good thread is being AKK'd.
I wouldn't lock a thread, and as I said I should have let TTM do it himself if he wanted to, I overreacted to her stupid shit which is become increasingly noxious.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Faust on March 24, 2010, 02:45:51 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 24, 2010, 02:41:21 AM

I wouldn't lock a thread, and as I said I should have let TTM do it himself if he wanted to, I overreacted to her stupid shit which is become increasingly noxious.

Why don't we have fun anymore, Faust?  I seem to remember a time when this place was fun.

Molon Lube