News:

We've got artists, scientists, scholars, pranksters, publishers, songwriters, and political activists.  We've subjected Discordia to scrutiny, torn it apart, and put it back together. We've written songs about it, we've got a stack of essays, and, to refer back to your quote above, we criticize the hell out of each other.

Main Menu

ITT Faust abuses his admin powers

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, March 11, 2010, 07:17:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telarus

FUCK THIS POINTLESS BULLSHIT. ROCKS FALL FROM THE SKY.

ROLL A SAVINGS THROW RIGHT FUCKING NOW OR YOU'RE ALL DEAD.

:evilmad:
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Faust

Quote from: Telarus on March 24, 2010, 03:22:31 AM
FUCK THIS POINTLESS BULLSHIT. ROCKS FALL FROM THE SKY.

ROLL A SAVINGS THROW RIGHT FUCKING NOW OR YOU'RE ALL DEAD.

:evilmad:
I got 69 and 420. What do I win?
Sleepless nights at the chateau

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Faust on March 24, 2010, 01:49:34 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 24, 2010, 01:41:20 AM
I think we should all fight more!

I also think we should dump on people for dumping on people over threads about dumping on people.  After all, it's okay for SOME people to shit all over threads they think are fluff, but not for OTHER people to do it.  

That's FAIRNESS!
\

When I said I'd restrain myself after the argument was tossed at me that I don't have to read the thread I said fine, and then I see that same person doing exactly the opposite to what she said, even when called on her own argument.
That's FAIRNESS!

I wasn't telling anyone they shouldn't post in the thread. I was bitching and whining about the nature of the alignment charts, which Enki, in an unprecedented move, immediately responded to with an alignment chart that you don't have to have cable TV to think was funny.

And it was funny.

And all was right with the world.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: NotPublished on March 24, 2010, 02:03:37 AM
WILL SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

As a mother, and an active Libertarian, I am APPALED at the behaviour you two have displayed ...

Faust and Nigel ... Think of baby Fael....please.

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 24, 2010, 02:47:35 AM
Quote from: Faust on March 24, 2010, 02:45:51 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 24, 2010, 02:41:21 AM
Quote from: Faust on March 24, 2010, 02:17:37 AM
This was turning into a drama so I split it, Pretty much the only thread I've split because I felt so gutted at seeing the same shit I was lampooned for being thrown  into a topic that fit its general interest forum by the very same person.
It was a knee jerk reaction, I should have waited and let TTM do it himself if he wanted.

Fact is, Malaul used to lock threads when her pets were losing an argument.  Makes me very reluctant to interfere as anything other than a poster unless the OP publicly asks for a split.  I have been known to ASK them (again, publicly), if a really good thread is being AKK'd.
I wouldn't lock a thread, and as I said I should have let TTM do it himself if he wanted to, I overreacted to her stupid shit which is become increasingly noxious.

Why don't we have fun anymore, Faust?  I seem to remember a time when this place was fun.

WE HATE FUN, DOK. WE ARE THE NATURAL ENEMIES OF FUN, AND FUN IS OUR NATURAL ENEMY. DIE, FUN, DIE!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Also, I apologize for my absolute blanket statements about hating all of anything, which for some reason I think is funny and absolutely no one else does. At all, ever.

NotPublished

In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on March 24, 2010, 06:03:52 AM
This was turning into a drama so I split it, Pretty much the only thread I've split because I felt so gutted at seeing the same shit I was lampooned for being thrown  into a topic that fit its general interest forum by the very same person.
It was a knee jerk reaction, I should have waited and let TTM do it himself if he wanted.

Fact is, Malaul used to lock threads when her pets were losing an argument.  Makes me very reluctant to interfere as anything other than a poster unless the OP publicly asks for a split.  I have been known to ASK them (again, publicly), if a really good thread is being AKK'd.
I wouldn't lock a thread, and as I said I should have let TTM do it himself if he wanted to, I overreacted to her stupid shit which is become increasingly noxious.

Why don't we have fun anymore, Faust?  I seem to remember a time when this place was fun.

WE HATE FUN, DOK. WE ARE THE NATURAL ENEMIES OF FUN, AND FUN IS OUR NATURAL ENEMY. DIE, FUN, DIE!

THIS IS ACTUALLY QUITE SERIOUS.   :|  <--- SEE?
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 24, 2010, 02:22:40 PM
This was turning into a drama so I split it, Pretty much the only thread I've split because I felt so gutted at seeing the same shit I was lampooned for being thrown  into a topic that fit its general interest forum by the very same person.

Fact is, Malaul used to lock threads when her pets were losing an argument.  Makes me very reluctant to interfere as anything other than a poster unless the OP publicly asks for a split.  I have been known to ASK them (again, publicly), if a really good thread is being AKK'd.

Why don't we have fun anymore, Faust?  I seem to remember a time when this place was fun.

THIS IS ACTUALLY QUITE SERIOUS.   :|  <--- SEE?

Serious enough to split several threads. THAT WAS SERIOUS FLUFF. NO SPAGGING UP SERIOUS FLUFF WITH OFFHAND COMMENTS, THAT IS NOT SERIOUS ENOUGH.

Faust

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on March 24, 2010, 06:06:33 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 24, 2010, 02:22:40 PM
This was turning into a drama so I split it, Pretty much the only thread I've split because I felt so gutted at seeing the same shit I was lampooned for being thrown  into a topic that fit its general interest forum by the very same person.

Fact is, Malaul used to lock threads when her pets were losing an argument.  Makes me very reluctant to interfere as anything other than a poster unless the OP publicly asks for a split.  I have been known to ASK them (again, publicly), if a really good thread is being AKK'd.

Why don't we have fun anymore, Faust?  I seem to remember a time when this place was fun.

THIS IS ACTUALLY QUITE SERIOUS.   :|  <--- SEE?

Serious enough to split several threads. THAT WAS SERIOUS FLUFF. NO SPAGGING UP SERIOUS FLUFF WITH OFFHAND COMMENTS, THAT IS NOT SERIOUS ENOUGH.

First thread i've ever split actually.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

At least you used  your best judgement.

I thought you pulled from more than one thread... after all, according to you I am shitting all over the place.

Faust

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on March 24, 2010, 07:23:09 PM
At least you used  your best judgement.

I thought you pulled from more than one thread... after all, according to you I am shitting all over the place.

Heh nope, I pulled them all from the alignment thread. Your bitching is generally generic enough to fit into any thread though I can see why you would make that mistake.

Well back to work, hope you don't feel too abused.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I don't feel as abused as much as amused. Nice work, Malaul.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It's pretty obvious from the original title that you modded me out of spite, because you don't like me personally, and I think that's pretty weak.