News:

PD.com: We'll make you an offer you can't understand.

Main Menu

The Shame Thread.

Started by Richter, March 24, 2010, 06:51:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Richter on May 05, 2010, 05:44:48 PM
I FEEL LIKE A TRAIN WRECK AT 5 AM REGARDLESS.  I NEED TO RECALIBRATE THE SICK - O -METER.

PUKE TEST YOURSELF.
Molon Lube

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: BadBeast on May 05, 2010, 05:40:53 PM
Quote from: Richter on May 05, 2010, 03:43:47 PM
I'M TOO DUMB TO TAKE A SICK DAY WHEN SICK
You can easily make up for that, by taking two sickys, when you are feeling too fine to go into work, for every one, where you feel too shitty to go in, but still do.

Plus, you don't want to go in when you're feeling good, because those bastards are probably all infectious now!
:lol:

Richter

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 05, 2010, 05:45:19 PM
I FEEL LIKE A TRAIN WRECK AT 5 AM REGARDLESS.  I NEED TO RECALIBRATE THE SICK - O -METER.

PUKE TEST YOURSELF.

3 FT. HORIZONTAL.  CLEARED THE BOOTS.  NO NOSE EXPLUSION, ONLY SIDESTREAM CONTAMINATION TO BEARD.
(WOO PUNK ROCK!)
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Richter on May 05, 2010, 05:58:25 PM

PUKE TEST YOURSELF.

3 FT. HORIZONTAL.  CLEARED THE BOOTS.  NO NOSE EXPLUSION, ONLY SIDESTREAM CONTAMINATION TO BEARD.
(WOO PUNK ROCK!)

SOUNDS HEALTHY.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I dreamt that I worked in a Costco in which the Chinese were invading Korea, and then I noticed that a bunch of stuff had been relabeled, and woke myself up giggling at a camp stove that had been labeled "Nazi Glue Pen".
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Quote from: Iptuous on May 05, 2010, 05:45:58 PM
You can easily make up for that, by taking two sickys, when you are feeling too fine to go into work, for every one, where you feel too shitty to go in, but still do.

Plus, you don't want to go in when you're feeling good, because those bastards are probably all infectious now!

Solution: go to work only when sick. If you have too few sick days on which to be healthy, bring in booze to counter it.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Jasper

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on May 05, 2010, 07:02:01 PM
I dreamt that I worked in a Costco in which the Chinese were invading Korea, and then I noticed that a bunch of stuff had been relabeled, and woke myself up giggling at a camp stove that had been labeled "Nazi Glue Pen".

Hahahaa, damn!  I envy people who get awesome weird dreams. 

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Sigmatic on May 05, 2010, 09:58:22 PM
Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on May 05, 2010, 07:02:01 PM

Hahahaa, damn!  I envy people who get awesome weird dreams. 

Sometimes my dreams are extremely boring and lifelike and I can't tell them apart from real life, but sometimes they are really surreal and out there.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The Chinese invasion was really gruesome, though. They decimated and burned a lovely village in the Housewares section, but luckily most of the inhabitants were able to flee to Yard & Garden.

Jasper

Brotep

I HAVE ENACTED FORM/CONTENT DISAGREEMENT

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Richter on May 05, 2010, 05:58:25 PM

PUKE TEST YOURSELF.

(WOO PUNK ROCK!)
Oh yeah, that reminds me.

I HAVE NOT PUKED IN OVER TEN YEARS. 

I am ashamed of my iron stomach.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

BadBeast

Quote from: E. A. Waterhaus II on May 05, 2010, 09:52:36 PM

Solution: go to work only when sick. If you have too few sick days on which to be healthy, bring in booze to counter it.

Or even better, go to work, only when drunk. This makes it easier to do, day after day, as much of the tedium gets forgotten, or lost in a haze of alcoholic blackouts.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Richter

Quote from: BadBeast on May 06, 2010, 03:06:22 PM

Or even better, go to work, only when drunk. This makes it easier to do, day after day, as much of the tedium gets forgotten, or lost in a haze of alcoholic blackouts.

Going to work drunk would be letting the fuckers get off EASY.  We cannot have that.  There are standards to consider.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

BadBeast

Quote from: Richter on May 06, 2010, 03:18:58 PM
Quote from: BadBeast on May 06, 2010, 03:06:22 PM
True enough. My habit of letting those standards slip, could very well be why I am "between jobs" at the moment.

Going to work drunk would be letting the fuckers get off EASY.  We cannot have that.  There are standards to consider.
Maybe losing sight of those standards, is why I find myself "between jobs" at the moment.

Must remember to drink moar!
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4