News:

Please take a stand against our terrible values

Main Menu

The Shame Thread.

Started by Richter, March 24, 2010, 06:51:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salty

The first album I bought with my own hard-earned money was from No Limit Records.
So were several that followed.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Zenpeanut

MY HEART RATE SHOOTS UP TO 122 AFTER JUST A RUN AROUND THE BLOCK

BADGE OF HONOR

I OWN A COPY OF HAPPY 2B HARDCORE CHAPTER 4...AND I STILL ENJOY LISTENING TO IT.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Brotep

I KEEP MAJOR SECRETS FROM PEOPLE I AM SUPPOSEDLY CLOSE TO

Jasper

LAST NIGHT I DISCOVERED THAT AROUND 2AM AFTER A TEN HOUR DAY I START BITCHING ABOUT MY DAY IN THE FORM OF BLACK GOSPEL CHOIR.

Suu

Quote from: Sigmatic on April 30, 2010, 05:16:48 PM
LAST NIGHT I DISCOVERED THAT AROUND 2AM AFTER A TEN HOUR DAY I START BITCHING ABOUT MY DAY IN THE FORM OF BLACK GOSPEL CHOIR.

This must have been epic.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Jasper

I can't actually remember details, but it seemed funny at the time. :lol:

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on April 30, 2010, 04:36:54 AM
Quote from: Sparkley Pink Shit on April 30, 2010, 04:30:25 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 30, 2010, 04:26:48 AM
Quote from: Sparkley Pink Shit on April 30, 2010, 04:26:07 AM
I AM ALSO HOPELESSLY ADDICTED TO GHOST HUNTERS

TV will rot your brain, and make you more Mormon.  It's true.

At least I still get my magic underwear

Those are modern magic panties. The old magic panties were one-piece and had BUTTONS.

At least it's not as bad as the people who only have sex through a hole in the sheet. Or as good... depending.

Say what?  

And there is my shame, I am sadly undereducated in the ways of the world and ummmm don't know shit about stuff like this....

Brotep

Quote from: Khara on April 30, 2010, 09:34:51 PM
Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on April 30, 2010, 04:36:54 AM
Quote from: Sparkley Pink Shit on April 30, 2010, 04:30:25 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 30, 2010, 04:26:48 AM
Quote from: Sparkley Pink Shit on April 30, 2010, 04:26:07 AM
I AM ALSO HOPELESSLY ADDICTED TO GHOST HUNTERS

TV will rot your brain, and make you more Mormon.  It's true.

At least I still get my magic underwear

Those are modern magic panties. The old magic panties were one-piece and had BUTTONS.

At least it's not as bad as the people who only have sex through a hole in the sheet. Or as good... depending.

Say what?  

And there is my shame, I am sadly undereducated in the ways of the world and ummmm don't know shit about stuff like this....

Ultra-Orthodox Jews.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

90% of the time it annoys me when my children talk to me.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Salty

Whoo! I'm right there with you.
I distinctly remember there was something about a discordian parenting book. That sounds like fun.

I joke about my kids all the time in a way that does not get me/them invited to many playdates. 
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Hahaha! Yeah.

I sorta shelved the Discordian parenting book due to divorce and not having enough free time. At some point, I will probably pick it up again.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Sometimes I feel like a bad parent, but most of the time when they talk it's about something insanely dull like a game or TV or something funny that happened at school that actually isn't funny at all, or asking me for a snack. Plus they tag-team me, which means that if each of them comes up with something to talk to me about every fifteen minutes, I only get a five-minute break between each one. Drives me crazy. Especially when I'm trying to do ebay listings or write or do something that requires any concentration.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Brotep on April 30, 2010, 11:56:42 PM
Say what?  

Ultra-Orthodox Jews.

So goes the rumor, and I wouldn't be surprised if there's some weirdos out there who do fuck through a sheet. However, it's also suspected by some people that the "LOL Jews fuck through a sheet cos they're prudish" thing came about from people seeing the tallit katan (a poncho-type garment made from a rectangular sheet of cloth with a hole cut in for the wearer's head) hanging out to dry.

Brotep

Quote from: Cainad on May 02, 2010, 06:47:58 PM
Quote from: Brotep on April 30, 2010, 11:56:42 PM
Say what?  

Ultra-Orthodox Jews.

So goes the rumor, and I wouldn't be surprised if there's some weirdos out there who do fuck through a sheet. However, it's also suspected by some people that the "LOL Jews fuck through a sheet cos they're prudish" thing came about from people seeing the tallit katan (a poncho-type garment made from a rectangular sheet of cloth with a hole cut in for the wearer's head) hanging out to dry.

Hahaha, I have never heard a talit described as a poncho, but for the little one that makes sense.
Still, you would think the hole larger than necessary for intercourse.

To be fair, I don't have confirmation on that between-the-sheets rumor. However, you and I both know that in the Orthodox and Ultra-Orthodox community couples won't even touch when the wife is menstruating. Furthermore, there is a tradition (likely more with Hasidim than Orthodox Jews, as the former tend to be more superstitious) that the man's state of mind when he ejaculates plays a role in determining the nature of the child that will be conceived. So if a man's thoughts are on He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, the child will grow up to be pious, whereas if he is focused on carnal enjoyment, the child will grow up to be lecherous and wicked. Given that and the tendency of "building a fence" around things ("building a fence around the Torah" is the usual phrase, but typically a fence is built around the first fence), the sheet bit does not sound so farfetched, at least among Hasidic Jewry.

I HAVE DERAILED THE SHAME THREAD  :x