News:

The End of the World is Coming, and YOU MAY DIE

Main Menu

The Shame Thread.

Started by Richter, March 24, 2010, 06:51:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Pariah on May 03, 2010, 04:27:14 PM
OF THE MANY BOOKS I HAVE STARTED TO READ THESE LAST SEVERAL MONTHS, I HAVEN'T FINISHED ONE SINCE NOVEMBER.

Goddamn, me too! I have about 40 books on my bedside table, all of which I have started and many of which I am halfway or more through. I don't know why I can't finish them.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Adios

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on May 03, 2010, 04:46:08 PM
Quote from: Khara on May 03, 2010, 03:51:35 PM
OK Bad Beast scares me a little.   :cry:

I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul. :)

I think my hate has withered and died.

Pariah

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on May 03, 2010, 04:47:36 PM
Quote from: Pariah on May 03, 2010, 04:27:14 PM
OF THE MANY BOOKS I HAVE STARTED TO READ THESE LAST SEVERAL MONTHS, I HAVEN'T FINISHED ONE SINCE NOVEMBER.

Goddamn, me too! I have about 40 books on my bedside table, all of which I have started and many of which I am halfway or more through. I don't know why I can't finish them.

Glad to hear I'm not the only one.
Though this may change soon. I've been working on one book for atleast a month at this point at a glacial pace. It's about 900 pages but I still haven't lost interest yet.
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Dysfunctional Cunt

Ok Bad Beast AND Nigel scare me a little  :lulz:

Adios

Nonsense. Nigel is just a cute cuddly chuckie doll.

BadBeast

Quote from: Khara on May 03, 2010, 05:15:37 PM

Ok Bad Beast AND Nigel scare me a little  :lulz:

And inside this brusque, spiky facade, I'm just a big gooey dollop of warm fuzzys.   
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Freeky

Sounds like what I do when I'm having a hard time keeping my rage in check.  :sad:

Richter

I WAS NOT PUNK ROCK ENOUGH
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I AVOID GETTING INVOLVED IN NICE THINGS BECAUSE I FEAR THEY WILL CAUSE ME MORE STRESS THAN PLEASURE. THIS CAUSES ME TO MISS MANY NICE THINGS THAT I OTHERWISE WOULD DO.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

BadBeast

Quote from: Richter on May 04, 2010, 01:34:43 PM
I WAS NOT PUNK ROCK ENOUGH

Not even Punk Rock was Punk Rock enough!
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"

BadBeast

Richter

I'M TOO DUMB TO TAKE A SICK DAY WHEN SICK
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

BadBeast

Quote from: Richter on May 05, 2010, 03:43:47 PM
You can easily make up for that, by taking two sickys, when you are feeling too fine to go into work, for every one, where you feel too shitty to go in, but still do.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Richter on May 05, 2010, 03:43:47 PM

:crankey:

HAST THOU FORGOTTEN "BOB"?
Molon Lube

Richter

I FEEL LIKE A TRAIN WRECK AT 5 AM REGARDLESS.  I NEED TO RECALIBRATE THE SICK - O -METER.