News:

That's okay, I know how to turn my washing machine into a centrifuge if need be.

Main Menu

Rev Roger Sermon#17: What have you DONE lately? (Reprinty goodness)

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, March 27, 2007, 08:43:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Idem

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Idem

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

President Television

I like this one. I think maybe I should print it out and share it with my greasy anarchist friend who steals $2.00 worth of merchandise every time he goes to Wal-Mart.

With all due credit, of course.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

The Wizard

Brilliant work. These are the things I keep in mind whenever I set out to start shit. Say what you want about the Reverend, but he could rant like no other.
Insanity we trust.

Payne

Johnny, you make me laugh so hard sometimes I have to go lie down for a bit.

Quote from: Joh'Nyx on February 25, 2010, 11:47:27 PM
Im really tired of all the drama/whining/fluff going about the rest of the forum.

Quote from: Joh'Nyx on February 26, 2010, 09:41:35 AM
And if you are gonna go around crapping on everything i say... two can play that game.

:lulz:

Payne

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

You know when something goes this META, you should all just fucking kill yourselves.
Synaptyclypse Generator Publishing Sect, POEE International Resource Center

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

Synaptyclypse Generator Publishing Sect, POEE International Resource Center

Dimocritus

Aside from the total douche-bags posturing ITT, this kind of stuff that highlights/discusses/brainstorms activities that can be done IRL is what we need more of, IMO. I'm a terrible troll, I just don't understand the subtleties of trolling, but trolling people LIVE, I can do that. I'm just still too new to this whole thing to be able to come up with good enough ideas on my own. PLZ CONTINUE, FOR THE SAKE OF THE CHILDREN NOOBS!!!
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

BadBeast

Started troll posting on my local newspaper, never realised how entertaining it can be, and how easy people are to wind up. :evil: Actually, I suppose I did know how easy people are to wind up, but when it's people you live among, it's much more gratifying. I'm going to see how slanderous and insane I can actually get*, before they pull my account. Or string me up from the nearest lamp post. :fnord:

edit. *Not very. (At least they only went with the former option)
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4