News:

I live in the Promised Land, except the Chosen People are all trying to get out. 

Main Menu

oh not this bullshit again...

Started by KittehAmazing, March 26, 2010, 01:17:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KittehAmazing

cant even take it anymore!!! this world is a dump!!! i just want to rocket to another planet with a trustful group of friends and rule a new world of wonder with them. want to know why? i'll tell you anyway!! i have to deal with bitches that looove drama and dicks!!! just love to pick on my friends and i. they can just go and dress slutty like they always do and become prositutes by the age of 17!! maybe even have a prom dumpster baby!!! this fucking world is filled with trash and pollution!! there is so much pollution, the people of china are going to die by the end of may cause they cant handle the fucking popullation there!!! the fucking economy is going down and who exactly elected obama president?! i can bet you that he is trying to make this country go communist!! the government basically controlling everything now, because of him. i almost wish one of those crazy bastards shot the fucking guy between the eyes!! and the posers!! what is up with the music now a days? it sucks thats what!! i rarely find any of my favorite bands because its covered with miley cyrus and the jonas brothers bullshit. the jonas brothers can go suck dicks and miley can go of into her whore training like always. SO I CANT LISTEN TO MANY DAMN GOOD MUSIC ANYMORE!!! And whats up with that Osama guy anyway? "oh, im osama. im going to blow up your country with nuclear bomb and hide in a cave. DEATH TO AMERICA!!! LOOLOOLOOLOOLOO!!!" oh who gives a shit. this country is going to be fucked up by bombs and terroists anyway. what happened to trust anyway? you make a new friend and they have to back stab you and treat you like chicken shit. comeon!!! you cant even trust any people anymore?! just be glad some people are trustful than others.  :kingmeh:

love & rockets,
  prodigy
"So Dok, what's the problem with this guy?"
"I don't know, but I have an idea it's a baterial infection."
"But Dok isn't he dying from the knife in his chest?"
"Shut up Mary! Who asked you?"

Dr. Paes

Quote from: ProdigyZombie on March 26, 2010, 01:17:53 AM
i have to deal with bitches that looove drama and dicks!!!
There are monkeys everywhere.

just love to pick on my friends and i.
Don't be a victim.  Fuck with them harder than they fuck with you.
Kill a motherfucker.

the people of china are going to die by the end of may cause they cant handle the fucking popullation there!!!
:cn:

who exactly elected obama president?!
Americans.

i can bet you that he is trying to make this country go communist!!
What do you dislike about communism and what are your political views?

the government basically controlling everything now, because of him.
The government is controlling everything because of you. Because you let them. Because the majority of the monkeys who share your living space want them to. Sorry, kid. You've been outvoted.

and the posers!! what is up with the music now a days? it sucks thats what!! i rarely find any of my favorite bands because its covered with miley cyrus and the jonas brothers bullshit. the jonas brothers can go suck dicks and miley can go of into her whore training like always. SO I CANT LISTEN TO MANY DAMN GOOD MUSIC ANYMORE!!!
Burn CDs with your favourite bands on them. Don't listen to bad music.

And whats up with that Osama guy anyway? "oh, im osama. im going to blow up your country with nuclear bomb and hide in a cave. DEATH TO AMERICA!!! LOOLOOLOOLOOLOO!!!" oh who gives a shit. this country is going to be fucked up by bombs and terroists anyway.
Wut.

what happened to trust anyway? you make a new friend and they have to back stab you and treat you like chicken shit. comeon!!! you cant even trust any people anymore?!
No. You cannot trust most people.

love & rockets,
  prodigy
Love and Waffles, actually.

KittehAmazing

thanks for your opinion, i perfer love & rockets better though. but thats just me.

Pariah

Slow down there on the Shift + 1 there bud.
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

KittehAmazing

tryin to...just expressing how i feel about the world just to mess with it.

Dr. Paes

Now that you've got that block of text out of your system, how about breaking it down into a series of smaller rants, giving more information about your position on each issue and proposed solutions to the problems you see?

Golden Applesauce

Quote from: ProdigyZombie on March 26, 2010, 01:37:35 AM
tryin to...just expressing how i feel about the world just to mess with it.

The world has now been messed with.

GJ! :thumb:
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

KittehAmazing

this rant was supposed to be about bullshit of the world but im just a noobing around. i shall take the advice of smaller rants but the shift + 1 would have to stay.

Dr. Paes

Quote from: ProdigyZombie on March 26, 2010, 01:46:21 AM
this rant was supposed to be about bullshit of the world but im just a noobing around. i shall take the advice of smaller rants but the shift + 1 would have to stay.
Feel free to use shift + 1 where appropriate, but using it everywhere kind of defeats the point, IMO. It's not emphasis if you put it everywhere. I suggest reading over your entire rant before posting and making sure it has the tone you intend to give it. This one, to me, seemed very fast and very loud, almost as if you were hysterical in some places. While this may accurately convey the feelings you are trying to express, your point can get lost in a sea of shrieking, yelling and chaos.
Excessive use of methods to put this tone into your writing reduces the effectiveness of the language.

There's a different between ranting and raving.
Dr Paes' advice. Take it or leave it.

Golden Applesauce

Quote from: ProdigyZombie on March 26, 2010, 01:46:21 AM

The problem isn't the size of your rant, it's that it looks like a blob of words.  Readers expect a certain level of structure and organization, and you aren't providing it.  To be honest, it makes you look like an idiot.

Try using proper capitalization & punctuation, separating distinct thoughts into distinct sentences, and distinct topics into distinct paragraphs.  This improves readability, and makes it more likely that someone will take the time and actually read what you wrote.
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

Nast

There is some very good advice in this thread, which would be very good to follow.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Freeky

Dr. Paes has good advice. You seem like you'll do with your ranting, you may just want to use a few more rules of grammar to make it easier to read.

That aside, I can see you are opinionated on many things. Is good.

Eater of Clowns

I'm going to go ahead and guess this guy is pretty young.

PZ, you mentioned a teacher saying you needed to prepare for high school.  I'm assuming that means you're in middle school?

Depending on regional curriculum or even individual school systems, he might not have touched upon things like structure and organization.  The words might not even mean much to him.  I'm not saying that to pick on him, it's just a thought for anyone going for constructive criticism.

As for my own, PZ, seems like you have a few things to be angry about.  I think a very helpful exercise would be to try to understand why you're angry about them.  You bring up "bitches that looove drama and dicks" that pick on you and your friends.  Are they bitches in the sense of mean spirited, or are you calling them that because you want to disregard them as people for having wronged you?  Did they actively wrong you, or are you only perceiving that they have?  That's not a question you have to answer, but things like that will help straighten your thoughts out.  The goal is, ultimately, to understand which thoughts are completely your own and which ones you're throwing back up after having heard them.  It's the cornerstone of a very important concept of thinking for yourself, or Think For Yourself Schmuck, or TFYS.

Don't misread that as only thinking in order to further your own goals.  Read it as ensuring that the conclusions that you come to are genuinely your own conclusions, and not those that have been imprinted there by the things that you speak against (in your case for example, Obama, the Jonas Brothers).
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

bds

Why does everyone hate on Miley Cyrus so much?  :?

LMNO

Sins of the father, is my guess.