News:

PD.com: You're safer in New Bedford.

Main Menu

JUST REMEMBER

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, March 29, 2010, 05:23:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shibboleet The Annihilator

No matter how terrifying things get you can always tell yourself, "This would make an awesome movie. I bet you they'll get someone awesome to play me."

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

AFK

I want to be played by Johnny Depp or Health Ledger.  So during the sex scenes it will look more like what my wife is imagining. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

AFK

Yes, I know he's dead. 

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

AFK

Her pet name for my anatomy is Uncle Fester. 

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Faust

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on March 30, 2010, 02:43:22 AM
Her pet name for my anatomy is Uncle Fester. 
Better the baldy then cousin IT.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

AFK

Jenne

Or "Thing"...wait, that wouldn't work.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Remington

I once heard of a guy who had had a bit too much pot, and was thinking upon the ramification of the whole infinite-possible-universes thing. If there were infinite possible universes, he thought, then surely there must exist several universes in which the events of his life were watched as Prime Time TV. Right there and then, he swore to himself that he would strive to get the best ratings possible.

IIRC, he was last seen wandering drunkenly through the streets of Sweden, playing an accordion with his pet monkey on his shoulder.
Is it plugged in?

Jasper

I'll have to remember that next time I hear someone talking about how pot is a purely bad influence.