News:

Oceana has always been at war with Iraq

Main Menu

NOW TAKING ORDERS FOR MSY ISSUE 1

Started by Doktor Howl, April 01, 2010, 02:23:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

NOW TAKING ORDERS.

Cost of the issue = $7.50 (52 pages, black and white, 6 of which are text, half of which are completely new material.)

Shipping = $2.00  Shipping will be media mail, no exceptions.

So the total is $9.50  DO NOT FORGET TO ENCLOSE YOUR SHIPPING INFORMATION.  Also, don't forget that I won't recognize your real name.  You might consider including your board name.  Or not.  You choose.  I will destroy all info upon you telling me that you have received your copy(s).

Ship date:  May 3rd, or whenever your payment clears, whichever comes SECOND (due to an agreement with our local distributor geek, I can't ship until after may 1st, and the next post day is May 3rd.

Payment options:  Cheque or money order (any sort).

Payment to be made out/sent to:

PM ME FOR ADDRESS.  THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS.

I will pick up from that address every other day, and deposit the day I pick it up.  Takes about 3 days for cheques to clear, so make allowances.

Right now, I have enough for local distribution (I think) and everyone who has reserved a copy.  There's no deadline to order, but it's first come, first served, and although a reprinting won't increase the price, it adds 35 days (!!!) to get the copy to me, then however long it takes to ship to you.

Our next issue is scheduled to release July 1st, though that's a little up in the air due to the fact that there was way more to this than we thought, and the printing takes longer (or costs more, which nobody wants).

I'M SO HAPPY THIS SHIT IS IN THE CAN THAT I COULD PLOTZ!
\
Molon Lube

Cramulus

BADGE OF HONOR

The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Payne

Doktor Howl

Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on April 01, 2010, 02:31:40 AM
Hells yeah I'm glad you managed to get it all done.

Now we just need to crank out another issue every 2 months.   :lulz:

There's going to be a total of 6-8 issues, plus we might do a "zero issue" of all new material.
Molon Lube

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Suu on April 01, 2010, 02:36:21 AM
You know my answer. :D

Yep.  And your two test proofs will be in the mail on Thursday of next week.  Try one hand inked, and the other digital.  I'll also send the inking pens, I just need to know what sizes you want.
Molon Lube

Jasper

Reserve me a copy.  I'm going to be generating income ASAP, this is going straight to the top of the list.  Above rent.

Suu

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 01, 2010, 02:41:29 AM

Yep.  And your two test proofs will be in the mail on Thursday of next week.  Try one hand inked, and the other digital.  I'll also send the inking pens, I just need to know what sizes you want.

I have a set of Faber Castell PITT Black...or rather I should. I will be finding out momentarily when I go to ink a pencil  that needs to be finished tonight. I do pretty well with those. The 4pk comes with all the sizes I typically use. The Copic Manga set I had was absolute crap for the price. Copic colors I do not have since I cannot afford them at $3-5 a marker.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Suu on April 01, 2010, 03:01:15 AM

I have a set of Faber Castell PITT Black...or rather I should. I will be finding out momentarily when I go to ink a pencil  that needs to be finished tonight. I do pretty well with those. The 4pk comes with all the sizes I typically use. The Copic Manga set I had was absolute crap for the price. Copic colors I do not have since I cannot afford them at $3-5 a marker.

Yeah, well, I'm claiming it all, so what the hell?
Molon Lube

Suu

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 01, 2010, 03:03:26 AM
Quote from: Suu on April 01, 2010, 03:01:15 AM

Yeah, well, I'm claiming it all, so what the hell?

Well how about this?

http://www.amazon.com/COPIC-Wallet-Sketch-Markers-Travel/dp/B000FWEAWM

Those are probably the best color choices and the best price for that set. Just remember I told you they were fuckin' expensive.

Richter

Please to reserve! 

Even if my office is totally tanked, I will consider this part of the emerg. job hunt expenditure.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

LMNO

Jasper

I've actually got a pile of copic markers just sitting around that I could maybe donate to the cause for, say, an issue.

ETA:  Almost 40.