News:

It is better to set off a nuclear bomb, than to sit and curse the dark.

Main Menu

NOW TAKING ORDERS FOR MSY ISSUE 1

Started by Doktor Howl, April 01, 2010, 02:23:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

MSY2 is in Suu's hands, not sure of the release date yet.

Fat Ernie's is behind schedule, due to me being too busy to finish writing the last third of the comic.

My bad.

I will post more information as it becomes available.
Molon Lube

Suu

I'm having some issues on my end, mostly scheduling conflicts on HOW I'm going to get this finished in time juggling school and work and the bedbug incident. I should have had it done by now, but I'm redrawing some 20 odd pages that weren't scanned yet thanks to a window leak thanks to the last tropical warning shot. Serves me right for not closing the plastic bin all the boards are in.

I am, however, bringing issue 1 with me to NY Comic Con this weekend and I intend to talk to as many small press labels and printers as I can about more options, and then next week it's balls to the wall.

I don't think I'll be able to do Issue 3, just because again, the time issues. However, this is definitely one for the ol' resume.  :mrgreen:
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Doktor Princess on October 04, 2010, 10:40:08 PM
I'm having some issues on my end, mostly scheduling conflicts on HOW I'm going to get this finished in time juggling school and work and the bedbug incident. I should have had it done by now, but I'm redrawing some 20 odd pages that weren't scanned yet thanks to a window leak thanks to the last tropical warning shot. Serves me right for not closing the plastic bin all the boards are in.

I am, however, bringing issue 1 with me to NY Comic Con this weekend and I intend to talk to as many small press labels and printers as I can about more options, and then next week it's balls to the wall.

I don't think I'll be able to do Issue 3, just because again, the time issues. However, this is definitely one for the ol' resume.  :mrgreen:

Well, let me know when this one will be ready.
Molon Lube

Suu

You'll be hearing me swear some odd 3000 miles away, but I'm totally going to fucking get this done by next weekend SOMEHOW. Midterms? What midterms?!

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Doktor Princess on October 05, 2010, 03:43:22 AM
You'll be hearing me swear some odd 3000 miles away, but I'm totally going to fucking get this done by next weekend SOMEHOW. Midterms? What midterms?!

School first, Suu.  If I don't make the comicon, I'm not going to lose my shit.  It's just a comic.
Molon Lube

Suu

Yeah, but I've been slacking, and this should have been done.  :sad:

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Suu on October 05, 2010, 04:15:59 AM
Yeah, but I've been slacking, and this should have been done.  :sad:

If it's any consolation, the Etcetera Discordia has been in utero for 2 years now.

:x
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A