News:

PD.com: Better than a xylophone made out of live kittens that you play with a tazer.

Main Menu

NOW TAKING ORDERS FOR MSY ISSUE 1

Started by Doktor Howl, April 01, 2010, 02:23:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on April 06, 2010, 03:00:09 AM
Is there any possibility you can take paypal?  I have no money in any other form, but I have money there and would love to buy a copy.

No, because I don't have paypal.  However, if someone else here can hook up with you, that will work.

If not, I will try to look into a buddy of mine, who might take ONE OR TWO orders this way.  No guarantees.
Molon Lube

Earthbound Spirit

I hate everyone.

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 06, 2010, 03:09:22 AM
Quote from: BabylonHoruv on April 06, 2010, 03:00:09 AM
Is there any possibility you can take paypal?  I have no money in any other form, but I have money there and would love to buy a copy.

No, because I don't have paypal.  However, if someone else here can hook up with you, that will work.

If not, I will try to look into a buddy of mine, who might take ONE OR TWO orders this way.  No guarantees.

Let me know if it is possible.  If not I have to hold onto hope for a reprinting as I should have quite a bit more easily accessible cash before too long.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Suu

I might be able to work out the Paypal thing. Plus if it's sold on Indy Planet via Kablam that's also a good way to deal.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Suu on April 06, 2010, 03:28:44 AM
I might be able to work out the Paypal thing. Plus if it's sold on Indy Planet via Kablam that's also a good way to deal.

Question:  When they say the number of pages = 52 (max), is that 52 sheets or 52 page sides?  Having a bit of trouble here.
Molon Lube

Suu

That SHOULD be double-sided, but best to contact support if you aren't sure. I've only worked with Ka-Blam for poster prints.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

Also, we need to get a website up for this too.

-Suu
is after all, a professional.

Triple Zero

I want one too, but I have no idea how to get money to you from over here :?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Suu

I'll get all of that set up. Mailing and cashing money orders, especially fee-ridden international ones, will take forever. I'll talk to Roger about a payment interface.

Muir

Remember, there are no stupid questions - but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots...

Suu

Also...

I WILL BE AT BOSTON COMIC CON THIS WEEKEND FOR SUNDAY.

Dok, can you have Nivek send me a sample page or something? I am going to make some promo materials to pass out.

Darth Cupcake

Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Suu on April 06, 2010, 05:14:12 PM
Also...

Dok, can you have Nivek send me a sample page or something? I am going to make some promo materials to pass out.

Yeah.  Tomorrow night, hopefully.
Molon Lube

Suu

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 07, 2010, 02:06:17 AM
Quote from: Suu on April 06, 2010, 05:14:12 PM
Also...

Yeah.  Tomorrow night, hopefully.

Is there any artwork you can email me?