News:

If words could really hurt you, this forum would be one huge abbatoir.

Main Menu

NOW TAKING ORDERS FOR MSY ISSUE 1

Started by Doktor Howl, April 01, 2010, 02:23:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Quote from: Richter on April 01, 2010, 03:44:01 AM
Please to reserve! 

Even if my office is totally tanked, I will consider this part of the emerg. job hunt expenditure.

The state is going to be granting emergency unemployment for flood victims. Good luck with that one.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Salty

I would like one please. Just let me know what you need for monies and whatnot.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

E.O.T.

YAAY!!

I'll take 3-4 copies, depending where this iss falls in the $5-10 range.

WHAT'S

the print run?

Suu

is doing all the inking?

WHAT'S

the storyline?
"a good fight justifies any cause"

Suu

I'm going to test-ink some cells for them and see if they like it. They're having a hard time getting someone to do the work.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

LMNO

Srsly, EOT?  "What's the storyline?"

do you simply not care about anything that doesn't concern you?

This project has been talked about, worked on, and has been updated for months, with plenty of references and examples.

I won't be insulted, because I'm not the creator. But damn, that's kind of rude.

Dysnomia

It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO on April 01, 2010, 04:33:05 AM
Srsly, EOT?  "What's the storyline?"

do you simply not care about anything that doesn't concern you?

This project has been talked about, worked on, and has been updated for months, with plenty of references and examples.

I won't be insulted, because I'm not the creator. But damn, that's kind of rude.

Just to point out, he came onto the board long after the project started and the original threads stopped being active. I kinda doubt any of the newcomers who've signed up in 2010 know what "MSY" is yet.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Richter

Quote from: Suu on April 01, 2010, 04:01:25 AM
Quote from: Richter on April 01, 2010, 03:44:01 AM
Please to reserve! 

Even if my office is totally tanked, I will consider this part of the emerg. job hunt expenditure.

The state is going to be granting emergency unemployment for flood victims. Good luck with that one.

Yeah.  Not expecting shit in the way of help from this state, if things go that way. 
The office is on the 2nd floor, our people with laptops are still working from home.  I'm not letting myself freak until they have that part of RI above water again.

Then again, this IS an excuse for teh fun.  I have paid leave until further notice.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

NotPublished

In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Remington

DO WANT.

One issue please, I'll figure out a way to send cheque or whatever other form of payment you want.  :)
Is it plugged in?

NotPublished

Oh right! I can only pay via paypal, don't have checking or Credit/Debit :( (May soon change though ~ with Debit atleast)
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Zenpeanut