News:

You're miserable, edgy and tired. You're in the perfect mood for PD.com.

Main Menu

NOW TAKING ORDERS FOR MSY ISSUE 1

Started by Doktor Howl, April 01, 2010, 02:23:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kai

If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Mangrove

All the cool kids seem to be doing it!

SSOOKN archive requests one copy please.
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

Synaptyclypse Generator Publishing Sect, POEE International Resource Center

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Dysfunctional Cunt

Pariah

Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Rumckle

It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Faust

Sleepless nights at the chateau

Ari

:fap: Great that you got this to the printer! I want a copy, including future issues... Shipping to Germany atm. Details via pm
パンクビッチ

Doktor Howl

Quote from: planeswalker on April 03, 2010, 10:13:42 PM
:fap: Great that you got this to the printer! I want a copy, including future issues... Shipping to Germany atm. Details via pm

Don't worry about details yet.  Here's how it's going to work...on April 15th or so, I will begin taking orders.  I will post the price of the issue, and the cost of the various shipping options.  You will send a check or money order to me, with a short note including the shipping address and the preferred method of shipping.  Then I will ship on midnight of May 1st/2nd, or when your payment clears, whichever comes last (the May 1st thing is an agreement I have with the local distributor.

When I am done with the shipping, I will destroy all shipping information, as I do not care to have a pile of PI on my hands.  When the next issue comes out (scheduled for July 1st), we will repeat the process, though I am hoping to sell future issues through an online store such as Cafe Press or the like.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Note to self: 49 so far, plus 30 for the distributor.
Molon Lube

Muir

Quick question, Dok.  Will you be able to cash a UK postal (money) order without any problems?
Remember, there are no stupid questions - but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots...

Ari

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 03, 2010, 10:20:50 PM
Quote from: planeswalker on April 03, 2010, 10:13:42 PM

Don't worry about details yet.  Here's how it's going to work...on April 15th or so, I will begin taking orders.  I will post the price of the issue, and the cost of the various shipping options.  You will send a check or money order to me, with a short note including the shipping address and the preferred method of shipping.  Then I will ship on midnight of May 1st/2nd, or when your payment clears, whichever comes last (the May 1st thing is an agreement I have with the local distributor.

When I am done with the shipping, I will destroy all shipping information, as I do not care to have a pile of PI on my hands.  When the next issue comes out (scheduled for July 1st), we will repeat the process, though I am hoping to sell future issues through an online store such as Cafe Press or the like.
Deal. Never worried. Just happy it is happening. ^^
パンクビッチ

bones

filmmusic