News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

NOW TAKING ORDERS FOR MSY ISSUE 1

Started by Doktor Howl, April 01, 2010, 02:23:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bones

US$9.50 to ship overseas ok, or is that just domestic?

Does this mole look healthy to you?
filmmusic

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: bones on April 16, 2010, 03:57:02 AM
US$9.50 to ship overseas ok, or is that just domestic?

Does this mole look healthy to you?

I'll manage, though it may take a bit longer.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on April 16, 2010, 03:52:31 AM
Is the shipping same-each if it's an order of two?

Unfortunately, yeah.  It's media mail.

Molon Lube

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Could I get a quote on shipping for 5 copies to one address?
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Rumckle

I'm not sure how media mail works, so 2 questions;

How long will it take to ship to Aus?

And can I pay extra for it to ship faster?
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Suu

Media Mail will take a few weeks. I sent it First Class International and it got to you in about 7 days for the shirt, right?
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Rumckle

Yep, pretty much.

Well, a few weeks is no problem.

Just checking, because when I sent a guitar form Canada it took about 3 months.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

LMNO

You know Roger, you're putting in quite a lot of effort just to get our home addresses, real names, and banking information.  There's got to be an easier way.

:wink: is joke. :wink:

My check is going out today.

bds

I'd love one, but because of being a young'un and having a marginally fail account I'm not 100% I can send you a check. Is there any other option for payment?

... I could possibly swing it if there's definitely no other way, though, but I'd much prefer to Paypal it to someone or something.

LMNO

Money order.  Bring cash to a convenience store or bank.  For a small fee, they will give you a piece of paper that's just as good as money!

Jenne

So I owe $28.50 for 3 copies?  Is my math right on that one?

If so, check goes out by tomorrow!

bds

Is there not a way I could paypal to an intermediary or something?

LMNO

I think Suu volunteered something of that nature.

bds

Cool. I did read that while skimming through the thread, but wasn't sure if that was a definite offer or not, cheers. I guess I'll check with Suu a bit later.