News:

Testimonial: "PD is the home of Pure Evil and All That Is Wrong With the Interwebz." - Queen of the Ryche, apparently in all seriousness

Main Menu

D&D 5e released!

Started by Cain, April 01, 2010, 10:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Coyote

Quote from: Jenkem and Bubble Baths on April 08, 2011, 04:09:48 AM
Quote from: Donald Coyote on April 08, 2011, 04:02:48 AM
Quote from: Jenkem and Bubble Baths on April 08, 2011, 04:01:27 AM
Wait, your buddies or Paizo?

my buddies.

:lulz:  I'm sorry.  

I really should just be pickier about the quality of gamer I game with.

I get trolled by the /b/tard enough that it throws off my DMing, which causes him to find himself fucked because I start being a rules dick to him.

EDITED TO REMOVE SOMETHING THAT MIGHT MAKE MY GF WANT TO FLAY ME ALIVE

Freeky

Damn. 

:eek:  I should totally run a one-off if/when you come down.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Jenkem and Bubble Baths on April 08, 2011, 04:16:39 AM
Damn. 

:eek:  I should totally run a one-off if/when you come down.

Jumping into DMing after no DnD for almost 5 years with total newbs.....Coyote just wants to play and not have to fucking bleed brain dry.

Freeky

That's what I intended.  Roger sez either I will or he will, he'll write up a special homebrew just for you. :fap:

Don Coyote

Quote from: Jenkem and Bubble Baths on April 08, 2011, 04:20:50 AM
That's what I intended.  Roger sez either I will or he will, he'll write up a special homebrew just for you. :fap:

Oh dear....I know I should be frightened...but I can't stop..... :fap: :fap: :fap:

Wyldkat

Quote from: Donald Coyote on April 07, 2011, 03:51:37 PM
BUMP CUZ I AM BAD

Quote from: Jenkem and Bubble Baths on April 02, 2010, 09:48:51 PM
That was the point of 4th ed. To make it more playable for people who don't know a lot about tabletop RPGs and don't want to become serious fans of the games.

Also, ironically my gaming group, who consists of WoWtards with a WoWtard/b/tard hybrid were all WTF IS THIS SHIT with the starter set for 4e. Quickly decided to not ply 4e and go with PF.

.... Not only do I agree with this, but with the next few posts as well.  Must be a sign of the apocalypse....

Freeky

Just because you disagree with how things get said here doesn't mean it should be surprising you share views.  "People are people everywhere."

Don Coyote

Quote from: Wyldkat on April 08, 2011, 07:21:47 AM
Quote from: Donald Coyote on April 07, 2011, 03:51:37 PM
BUMP CUZ I AM BAD

Quote from: Jenkem and Bubble Baths on April 02, 2010, 09:48:51 PM
That was the point of 4th ed. To make it more playable for people who don't know a lot about tabletop RPGs and don't want to become serious fans of the games.

Also, ironically my gaming group, who consists of WoWtards with a WoWtard/b/tard hybrid were all WTF IS THIS SHIT with the starter set for 4e. Quickly decided to not ply 4e and go with PF.

.... Not only do I agree with this, but with the next few posts as well.  Must be a sign of the apocalypse....

The Aedh is NOT amused. If you stay out threads I am posting in, and if you feel the retarded urge to post anyways, don't fucking quote me, and don't fucking try to have a conversation with me.

I despise you.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Jenkem and Bubble Baths on April 08, 2011, 07:28:37 AM
Just because you disagree with how things get said here doesn't mean it should be surprising you share views.  "People are people everywhere."

And Coyote is a dick. :lulz:

Freeky

"People are people everywhere.' ;lulz:

Wyldkat

Wasn't people in general, just that one in particular as should be rather clear from his response.  LOL

Don Coyote

Quote from: Wyldkat on April 08, 2011, 07:36:45 AM

Wasn't people in general, just that one in particular as should be rather clear from his response.  LOL

I hope you die, painfully.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Cramulus on April 02, 2010, 09:53:34 PM
Quote from: Professor Freeky on April 02, 2010, 09:48:51 PM

you sound like one of the second edition gamers who thought that it totally fucked up the entire game when they let non-humans be paladins

WAIT, WHAT?

WHAT THE CHRISTSHITTING BUNGLEFUCK IS THIS CRAP?

NON-HUMAN PALADINS?

YOU FUCKING KIDS CAN'T JUST LEAVE SHIT ALONE WHEN IT WORKS, CAN YOU?

:argh!:

ECH,
stopped playing before 3rd edition came out
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Freeky