News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

Fortress of 'what' GAME

Started by Sticker_Ninja, April 05, 2010, 08:26:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sticker_Ninja

Fortress of what game
*jedi hand wave* this is a game
*jedi hand wave* this is only a game
*jedi hand wave* this game will not turn into something greater then a game in your mind

A fortress.. The ultimate headquarters for a memetic warfare army!

examples:

fortress of solitude
fortress of survival
fortress of destruction
fortress of creation
fortress religiousnessness
fortress of order
fortress of chaos
fortress of (oral?)sex
fortress of foolishness
fortress of combat training
Fortress of satanism or Christianity or Islam or Jews or discordianism
Ect,ect,ect........

To play simply put "fortress of ''__________________" 
(fill in the blank)

may the one with the grestess fortress win!
No repeating previously played fortresses
You may claim to be a citizen of a previously stated fortress or post a new fortress to be a citizen of if you don't find one to your fancy

It is not required to claim citizenship to any fortress but it gives you more character ;)

You may give give a fortress some character by writing some mojo for it
Mojo Kind of similiar to the fortress of USA has the declaration of independence, constitution, laws, words on money, ect...
Mojo kind of simililar to the Christians bible or the discordians principia discordia or the vandalists anarchist cookbook

It is not required to give a posted fortress some mojo but it gives the fortress some more character and a fancy face!
Your post should
Begin with  your
Fortress of _________(repeat as nessessary)
citizen of ___________(optional)
mojo for fortress of _________ (optional)

This is a memetic engineering R & D operation your involvment may greatly alter juju of this operation for the good or worse

*jedi hand wave* this is only a game
*jedi hand wave* this is not a memetic R&D operation 

the last yatto

i feel screwed more then fucked to be honest
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

LMNO

Fortress of MOUSTACHE.

Game over.

Doktor Howl

WTF is this bullshit doing in OMF?
Molon Lube

LMNO

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jenne

Doktor Howl

FORTRESS
OF
ARROGANCE!

I think I win.
Molon Lube