News:

By the power of lulz, I, while living, have conquered the internets.

Main Menu

Black Eyes.

Started by nerinamakani, April 05, 2010, 06:49:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nerinamakani

My eyes see everything. My heart feels everything. Knowing so clearly I feel blind. The light feels like darkness and death's not a secret anymore. My eyes are black and without needing a reason why my soul is screaming so quietly. Pain like melted butter, like pleasure, just like happiness. Like a slit wrist crying softly, ecstatic, life blood pouring out. Never mind those promises. Smile when no ones looking, no ones ever really looking. A spirit in the darkness, the other lights are just fading dreams, sweet and lost. Other peoples pale reflections are the ghosts of hope. I just want to touch. I can't feel their caressing hands, my black eyes watch their pretend kisses and love, and my black eyes laugh.

nerina
Warning: Definitions may become blurry as you enter the white light of mysticism.

LMNO

Since this is your first post, we have no context for this.  So, we have to take it at complete face value.

And the face value reaction is...

East Coast Hustle

Or...

srsly, though, Or Kill Me is a subforum for rants, which generally have some sort of point. This reads more like poetry (we'll leave aside any criticisms of the poetry itself for now), which would be more appropriately placed in Bring and Brag.

Also, welcome to PD.com. We're a pretty active and engaged community, so please feel free to introduce yourself and tell us a little bit about you.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

LMNO

In addition, because this is either poetry or polemic, I didn't mention that the first sentence isn't actually true.  The eyes do not see everything. 

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO on April 05, 2010, 07:32:19 PM
In addition, because this is either poetry or polemic, I didn't mention that the first sentence isn't actually true.  The eyes do not see everything. 

Mine do.  But I have had them modified, and then exercised them trying to count the moles on old pics of Bea Arthur.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: nerinamakani on April 05, 2010, 06:49:23 PM
My eyes see everything. My heart feels everything. Knowing so clearly I feel blind. The light feels like darkness and death's not a secret anymore. My eyes are black and without needing a reason why my soul is screaming so quietly. Pain like melted butter, like pleasure, just like happiness. Like a slit wrist crying softly, ecstatic, life blood pouring out. Never mind those promises. Smile when no ones looking, no ones ever really looking. A spirit in the darkness, the other lights are just fading dreams, sweet and lost. Other peoples pale reflections are the ghosts of hope. I just want to touch. I can't feel their caressing hands, my black eyes watch their pretend kisses and love, and my black eyes laugh.

nerina

Is this a rant, or some kind of emo poetry?
Molon Lube

Reginald Ret

Poetry.
If this is a rant, i don't get it.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Nast

It's good, but it could use more raven's wings.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nast on April 05, 2010, 11:12:27 PM
It's good, but it could use more raven's wings.

Now I have to shit bats. :crankey:

Anyway, off to Bring and Brag with it.
Molon Lube

Pariah

My eyes are black and without needing a reason why my soul is screaming so quietly.

?
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Pariah

Pain like melted butter, like pleasure, just like happiness.

THIS IS PAIN.
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

nerinamakani

*giggles* "this is pain"

I guess it's as close to your guys type of rant as I get. About being  lonely and peoples seemingly fake affection. It all came out in a spew, sort of like a rant.

I'm not sure how to do introductions.. Hi I'm here..heh

I tried to avoid emo overtones but I realize they did leak through a bit, from a certain perspective anyway.
Warning: Definitions may become blurry as you enter the white light of mysticism.

Earthbound Spirit

Jesus fucking Christ

What is this shit supposed to be?  I don't get it.

Have you considered drugs?
I hate everyone.

nerinamakani

It's just sort of a stream of thought. Expression on the run, you know? trying to get stuff out of my head.

I smoke pot, it helps. LoL

Darth Cupcake

Quote from: nerinamakani on April 09, 2010, 07:49:14 PM
It's just sort of a stream of thought. Expression on the run, you know? trying to get stuff out of my head.

I smoke pot, it helps. LoL

Gaaarrrrrr, please don't be like that.

There's a bunch of folks on this forum that use drugs. A bunch that don't. So this isn't about whether or not you do or do not use drugs.

But please, take responsibility/credit for your own writing.

If you write shit, don't blame pot. If you write brilliant stuff, don't foist the credit off on pot. What you're writing is YOUR WRITING. If you find that pot helps you access the part of yourself that you want to access to write, that's fine. But please don't make this into "lol it was teh potz"

Be the trouble you want to see in the world.