News:

FUCK YOU! MY UNCLE SAM DIED FROM NOT USING FACTS!

Main Menu

Project “Silver Screen” – ‘How To Change The World’

Started by Cramulus, April 05, 2010, 09:00:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Number_6 on April 12, 2010, 06:29:52 PM
Like you need me to use this idea... I don't have a copyright on it. No ownership over it. It's an idea. And it has its own thread now.
If you want, take my article out of the OP, and imagine its your idea. I don't care, just fucking do it.

As for The Men Who Stare At Goats doc. I've been looking for a torrent or anything of this documentary. I found one once, it got to 99%, and the seeders fucked off. I had it open for 5 months.
Halp?

Also: If anyone needs/wants/would-like a Demonoid invite I can hand out codes via PM.
That bastard, Docktor Howl can't have one, though. :lol:

You have proven yourself to be untrustworthy, and hateful towards the free exchange of ideas.  I don't think I want to be involved in any project that you have anything to do with.  Even if it wasn't me you were excluding, the idea that you ARE excluding people would be enough...Especially given your propensity to delete things you don't like.

You're a hypocrite and a fraud, and frankly I don't want my name attached to anything that you're sponsoring.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Also, I believe this counts as a "snub".  Therefore, I have a religious duty to try to wreck the whole project.

WWED?
Molon Lube

LMNO

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 12, 2010, 06:50:12 PM
Also, I believe this counts as a "snub".  Therefore, I have a religious duty to try to wreck the whole project.

WWED?

I think I just found a new message to put on my spiffy LED belt buckle.

Number_6

lol Lovely. No sense of humour left here at all, is there?

I was merely excluding you, not on your attitude, but that I simply can't trust you with a Demonoid invitation. Think about it; you've been nothing but a dick. Good knows what genuine hostility you harbour for me.
Sure, it's easy to act like a dick online. But I think this goes deeper.

And yeah, if it was a snub to you, then go for it. I'd just like to know exactly how you intend on thwarting my activities across miles of ocean and land. As long as myself and my friends are doing this, I don't give a fuck. I was only calling out for the willing, and the willing will take part unless you have them somehow under your thumb.

Thurnez Isa

Therefore, I have a religious duty to try to wreck the whole project.

You probably shouldn't since Cram and company seem to be doing a pretty good job without #6
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Number_6 on April 12, 2010, 07:05:33 PM

Of course there is.  I plan on giggling like a fiend, as I spend loads of time addressing this snub, Eris' way.

I was merely excluding you, not on your attitude,

What possible difference could that make?  You excluded me, I'm taking it personally, and I'm going to wreck it.  Had you said nothing, I would have ignored it, as I said I was going to.  Now I'm going to do whatever I can to fuck it up.

And yeah, if it was a snub to you, then go for it. I'd just like to know exactly how you intend on thwarting my activities across miles of ocean and land. As long as myself and my friends are doing this, I don't give a fuck. I was only calling out for the willing, and the willing will take part unless you have them somehow under your thumb.

Protip:  I'm one of the willing, under a different name.  Enjoy!

If anyone else wants to help me fuck this up on principle, that's fine...But nobody is "under my thumb".
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on April 12, 2010, 07:05:57 PM
Therefore, I have a religious duty to try to wreck the whole project.

You probably shouldn't since Cram and company seem to be doing a pretty good job without #6

Can't help it.
Molon Lube

LMNO

You would be amazed at the kinds of things some of us find to be funny.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO on April 12, 2010, 07:11:58 PM

You would be amazed at the kinds of things some of us find to be funny.

Train wrecks, Sarah Palin, this geek...Oh, and trashing his project for cheap yuks.
Molon Lube

Number_6

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Number_6 on April 12, 2010, 07:20:53 PM
Oh you are adorable!

Is that why you keep deleting my posts at your blog, Sparky?

Better keep that delete button warmed up.   You are now my personal project.
Molon Lube

Number_6

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 12, 2010, 07:21:57 PM
Oh you are adorable!

I'm not so much deleting them as I am, not "Approving" them. Cram and 2 others can post freely without my needing approval. Don't ask me why.
And stop being such a wuss. You have this whole forum and my presence on it to slander me with.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Number_6 on April 12, 2010, 08:00:04 PM
Oh you are adorable!

I'm not so much deleting them as I am, not "Approving" them. Cram and 2 others can post freely without my needing approval. Don't ask me why.
And stop being such a wuss. You have this whole forum and my presence on it to slander me with.

1.  Who gives a fuck what method you use?  Also, you're a damn liar.  My posts stay until they are removed.  I know this because I have shut down my browser and returned later, and there they are.

2.  Fuck you.  If you can spag up our board, we can do it right back to you.  And I will...forever.  I am the king of grudges.  Ask around.

Also, I think many of the people that were interested in your project have since changed their minds.  You even managed to offend Cramulus, and that's not easy to do (see your thread in Principia Discussion for details).

Face it...You are incapable of communication, thus any ideas you might have are intrisically worthless.

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

"Your comment is awaiting moderation."

You're erasing them by one means or another, you fucking liar.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on April 12, 2010, 08:13:32 PM
Quote from: Number_6 on April 12, 2010, 08:00:04 PM
Oh you are adorable!

all the ones from last night just fell off the site

They weren't deleted, they were just not approved.   :lulz:
Molon Lube