News:

I liked how they introduced her, like "her mother died in an insane asylum thinking she was Queen Victoria" and my thought was, I like where I think this is going. I was not disappointed.

Main Menu

Project “Silver Screen” – ‘How To Change The World’

Started by Cramulus, April 05, 2010, 09:00:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on April 14, 2010, 10:24:55 PM
QuoteI am figuring about 16, based on the sophistication level of your posts, so I figure I'll go easy on you.

Speaking as a sixteen year old, if he's dumb enough to still be here, don't go easy on him. A prick is a prick, no matter what age they are.

Good point.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

QuoteI am figuring about 16, based on the sophistication level of your posts, so I figure I'll go easy on you.

Speaking as a sixteen year old, if he's dumb enough to still be here, don't go easy on him. A prick is a prick, no matter what age they are.

It says much to your benefit that I keep forgetting your chronological age.

Freeky

Quote from: LMNO on April 15, 2010, 02:22:46 PM

It says much to your benefit that I keep forgetting your chronological age.

I know, right? I totally wouldn't have called that.

The Wizard

QuoteIt says much to your benefit that I keep forgetting your chronological age.

Thanks!  :D I appreciate that.
Insanity we trust.

NotPublished

In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Its past my bed-time tonight, so I'll elaborate on this later... but I must add

Sword of Doom
Samurai Assassin

... the best Samurai flicks you'll EVER see.

Pariah

I read this all,

AND I STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON.
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Thurnez Isa

Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

BadBeast

I saw the original blog, but it was all a bit  tl;dr, so I dismissed it.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Placid Dingo

Essentially, 'people are being distracted from the real issues by TV and movies. Instead of resisiting this, let's try to promote TV and movies that promote our POV'
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

BadBeast

Quote from: Placid Dingo on May 29, 2010, 05:58:37 AM
Essentially, 'people are being distracted from the real issues by TV and movies. Instead of resisiting this, let's try to promote TV and movies that promote our POV'

First find a point of view people can actually claim as being mutually representative. Buggered if I ever could. Not one that someone else agreed with me on anyway. Or even one that I could guarantee to still agree with myself on, Tomorrow.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4