News:

Today, for a brief second, I thought of a life without Roger. It was much like my current life, except that this forum was a bit nicer.

Main Menu

let's complain about Iptuous

Started by Elder Iptuous, April 05, 2010, 11:22:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elder Iptuous

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Dysfunctional Cunt

christ on a fucking crutch what is this shit?

Nast

"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

E.O.T.

IT'S

that fucking stache

IT'S

a crutch.
"a good fight justifies any cause"

Cramulus

:love:

Iptuous
Enough is enough
Unplug those ferrets

Payne

Elder Iptuous

could this thread just die please?

Payne

Someone didn't think before they pressed post?

And that someone was Iptuous?

Wonders never cease...

Elder Iptuous

NotPublished

I feel like pushing the post button.... Here!
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Dr. Paes

Contemplating saving to favourites as "The thread that will never die" and BUMP.

BADGE OF HONOR

Pretty sure you can delete a thread.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Elder Iptuous