News:

FUCK YOU! MY UNCLE SAM DIED FROM NOT USING FACTS!

Main Menu

dont care

Started by -Kel-, April 06, 2010, 05:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Kel-

what you fucks say....

MUSE ROCKED TONIGHT!!! LIKE BEZERKER MODE ON FIRE!!!

that is all, go back to your fluff.

Eater of Clowns

Saw them about a month ago in Boston.  Good show.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

-Kel-

Zenpeanut

I saw them four days ago. It was my first time going to a big concert and although they were pretty awesome, I liked Gogol Bordello's show at the smaller Showbox better.

East Coast Hustle

The Showbox is one of the best venues in America in its size range IMHO. First Ave/7th Street Entry in Minneapolis and the Fox Theater in Detroit are the only ones I can think of that compare in terms of layout, sound quality, and general coolness factor.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Rumckle

Muse seem like the kind of band that would do stadium rock well.
I don't like them enough to pay the prices we pay in Australia to see them though, unless it were a festival.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Subtract Eight!

I would give up music if i were them.
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   I\'ve subracted eight from tons of things.<br /><br />CANNA NUCCA GET A NAME CHANGE HURRR

-Kel-

Quote from: Zenpeanut on April 06, 2010, 08:01:40 AM
I saw them four days ago. It was my first time going to a big concert and although they were pretty awesome, I liked Gogol Bordello's show at the smaller Showbox better.

i saw Gogol at Vegoose, great show.

i also enjoy the smaller venues as well. Der Maschine and Assemblage 23 are hitting up here in a couple clubs. Once and if spring and summer gets here I'll be enjoying a lot of shows. :)

AFK

Quote from: Subtract Eight! on April 06, 2010, 10:48:14 AM
I would give up music if i were them.

You mean if you were highly successful at someting you love to do and enjoy you'd walk away from it?  Really? 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

BADGE OF HONOR

The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

-Kel-

Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on April 06, 2010, 06:49:29 PM
One can only wish.

bring over your mp3 player. I got tons of tunes to load up for you so you dont get radio over saturation.

BADGE OF HONOR

I'm not allowed to listen to it at work any more.   :cry:
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

-Kel-

Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on April 06, 2010, 08:39:30 PM
I'm not allowed to listen to it at work any more.   :cry:

wtf......BURN IT ALL DOWN!!!

AFK

FIGHT THE POWER!!!!
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Payne

no jetpacks, no MP3 players...

Rip their limbs off and play hockey with their heads.

It's the only way!