News:

PD.com: "the lot of you are some of the most vicious, name calling, vile examples of humanity I've had the misfortune of attempting to communicate with.  Even attempting to mimic the general mood of the place toward people who think differently leaves a slimy feel on my skin.  Reptilian, even."

Main Menu

dont care

Started by -Kel-, April 06, 2010, 05:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Kel-

what you fucks say....

MUSE ROCKED TONIGHT!!! LIKE BEZERKER MODE ON FIRE!!!

that is all, go back to your fluff.

Eater of Clowns

Saw them about a month ago in Boston.  Good show.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

-Kel-

Zenpeanut

I saw them four days ago. It was my first time going to a big concert and although they were pretty awesome, I liked Gogol Bordello's show at the smaller Showbox better.

East Coast Hustle

The Showbox is one of the best venues in America in its size range IMHO. First Ave/7th Street Entry in Minneapolis and the Fox Theater in Detroit are the only ones I can think of that compare in terms of layout, sound quality, and general coolness factor.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Rumckle

Muse seem like the kind of band that would do stadium rock well.
I don't like them enough to pay the prices we pay in Australia to see them though, unless it were a festival.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Subtract Eight!

I would give up music if i were them.
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   I\'ve subracted eight from tons of things.<br /><br />CANNA NUCCA GET A NAME CHANGE HURRR

-Kel-

Quote from: Zenpeanut on April 06, 2010, 08:01:40 AM
I saw them four days ago. It was my first time going to a big concert and although they were pretty awesome, I liked Gogol Bordello's show at the smaller Showbox better.

i saw Gogol at Vegoose, great show.

i also enjoy the smaller venues as well. Der Maschine and Assemblage 23 are hitting up here in a couple clubs. Once and if spring and summer gets here I'll be enjoying a lot of shows. :)

AFK

Quote from: Subtract Eight! on April 06, 2010, 10:48:14 AM
I would give up music if i were them.

You mean if you were highly successful at someting you love to do and enjoy you'd walk away from it?  Really? 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

BADGE OF HONOR

The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

-Kel-

Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on April 06, 2010, 06:49:29 PM
One can only wish.

bring over your mp3 player. I got tons of tunes to load up for you so you dont get radio over saturation.

BADGE OF HONOR

I'm not allowed to listen to it at work any more.   :cry:
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

-Kel-

Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on April 06, 2010, 08:39:30 PM
I'm not allowed to listen to it at work any more.   :cry:

wtf......BURN IT ALL DOWN!!!

AFK

FIGHT THE POWER!!!!
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Payne

no jetpacks, no MP3 players...

Rip their limbs off and play hockey with their heads.

It's the only way!