News:

Endorsement: "I would highly suggest that you steer clear of this website at all costs and disconnect yourself from all affiliation with those involved."

Main Menu

HUZZAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Suu, April 08, 2010, 06:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

The GRE is required for History.  :cry: I guess because of the comprehension and writing that's required, but FFS I would rather not touch that calculus.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Eve

Quote from: Suu on April 11, 2010, 01:50:22 AM
I don't like to fuck around when it comes to school. If they let me take 6 classes per semester I would do it.

What's the upper limit at URI, five? I totally lost the ability to handle a normal course load, much less more. :( Ah well.
Emotionally crippled narcissist.

Suu

It's 5.  I think for the first semester I'll be part-time, just to get used to having school again, and then after that all bets are off. I'll do 4-5 classes a semester and do Winter and Summer sessions. I do not want to be an undergrad for that long. I'm too old to deal with that level of immaturity. On the eCampus it gives my graduation date as 5/2014, so they have me enrolled as a Freshman. I intend to have this changed as soon as I can sit down with an advisor. The only thing that should slow me down is progression in my minor. I plan on taking math, natural science, and foreign language as fast as possible though. I want them done and out of the fucking way.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."