News:

PD.com: We're like the bugs in the Starship Troopers movie: infinite, unceasing, unstoppable....and our leader looks like a huge vagina

Main Menu

HUZZAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Suu, April 08, 2010, 06:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

The GRE is required for History.  :cry: I guess because of the comprehension and writing that's required, but FFS I would rather not touch that calculus.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Eve

Quote from: Suu on April 11, 2010, 01:50:22 AM
I don't like to fuck around when it comes to school. If they let me take 6 classes per semester I would do it.

What's the upper limit at URI, five? I totally lost the ability to handle a normal course load, much less more. :( Ah well.
Emotionally crippled narcissist.

Suu

It's 5.  I think for the first semester I'll be part-time, just to get used to having school again, and then after that all bets are off. I'll do 4-5 classes a semester and do Winter and Summer sessions. I do not want to be an undergrad for that long. I'm too old to deal with that level of immaturity. On the eCampus it gives my graduation date as 5/2014, so they have me enrolled as a Freshman. I intend to have this changed as soon as I can sit down with an advisor. The only thing that should slow me down is progression in my minor. I plan on taking math, natural science, and foreign language as fast as possible though. I want them done and out of the fucking way.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."