News:

i mean, pardon my english but this, the life i'm living is ww1 trench warfare.

Main Menu

So I think somebody is stealing my mail...

Started by Suu, April 07, 2010, 08:25:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

blah, your better off just breaking the lock so the post office is forced to change it
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Sir Squid Diddimus

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

I dunno, if you've moved recently the post office can get confused and stop sending you shit altogether.

When I moved in with my parents after my divorce, I suddenly stopped getting mail. And it didn't coincide with the move either, it was a few months later.

Apparently, the post office will just stop forwarding mail from your old address to your new address if you filled out one of their forms.

I'd say, check into it, but when I did no one knew what the shit was going on except that maybe it was due to a new mail carrier or maybe it was due to the form, they didn't know.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Richter

Dependign on the type of box, a few sterile hypodermics, creatively scuffed and boken, could be a fun addition.  This should not be done if it's the kind of box where the mailman comes in easy contact with the contents, though.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Bruno

In my apartment, I can stick my hand all the way through my mailbox and touch the mail in the box above it.

So if yours is like that, there's another suspect.
Formerly something else...