News:

No, we're not mercenaries. We just carry weapons and kill things for the joy of the experience.

Main Menu

Bat-Shit-Insane Mayor Bans Police From Pursuing Criminals

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, April 06, 2010, 07:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Zyzyx on June 23, 2010, 07:21:28 PM
This is why my dream is to build a self-sufficient underground mountain fortress-bunker and seal myself inside. That way I wouldn't have to come up for the suck and fail every so often as we two-legs must do. It's only a dream, though.

Would you have a sun roof?
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Zyzyx

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on June 23, 2010, 07:22:51 PM
This is why my dream is to build a self-sufficient underground mountain fortress-bunker and seal myself inside. That way I wouldn't have to come up for the suck and fail every so often as we two-legs must do. It's only a dream, though.

See, I thought about this. I want to build a Rainbow Room. I will install shafts of quartz leading up to a sunny hillside that will, through the Magic of Science, produce dazzling arrays of refracted light that will spectacularly illuminate the special room, as well as some very thick and well-concealed crystal windows. I will sip mead and take exercise there.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Zyzyx on June 23, 2010, 07:30:54 PM

See, I thought about this. I want to build a Rainbow Room. I will install shafts of quartz leading up to a sunny hillside that will, through the Magic of Science, produce dazzling arrays of refracted light that will spectacularly illuminate the special room, as well as some very thick and well-concealed crystal windows. I will sip mead and take exercise there.

Sounds fun. I might drop in.

Zyzyx

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on June 23, 2010, 07:32:07 PM

Sounds fun. I might drop in.

It'd be like NORAD with a hydroponic garden and awesomesauce dispensing machines.

Telarus

Would you have to push a button every 108 minutes?
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

All of this is why my dream is that we all run for office.

Seriously. If all of us ran for office on a regular basis, odds are very good that at least half of us would end up in some sort of politically influential position. We could all make this happen, and the best part is that we could do it as a jake and yet it would still be a REALLY REAL CONSPIRACY! How funny is that?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

In fact, the more I think about it, the better of an idea it sounds like. Come on... who wants to run for office? Let's do it!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Telarus

You me and Brainwash should brainstorm about this.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Zyzyx

I'll get my B.A. in Philosophy and run for city councilman. It's Baton Rouge, LA, so I'll be up to my neck in hookers and blow within three months! =D

Nephew Twiddleton

Being a Masshole, I'd probably have to take on a state-level incumbent Democrat running unopposed and fight very very dirty and agressively. Either that or temporarily change my party.

Remington

These exist, actually.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Light_tube

Also, Cave House Info

I have a similar plan, only it involves around 2,000+ 55 gallon PVC barrels and a location on the West Coast of British Columbia.
Is it plugged in?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on June 23, 2010, 09:47:06 PM
In fact, the more I think about it, the better of an idea it sounds like. Come on... who wants to run for office? Let's do it!

I can just SEE my first press conference as a candidate, with the local paper.

:lulz:

Reporter:  "You are known for hanging out with perverts and criminals."

Me: "Yes, just like Jesus did."

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Don Coyote

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 05, 2011, 06:44:40 PM
Quote from: Nigel on June 23, 2010, 09:47:06 PM

I can just SEE my first press conference as a candidate, with the local paper.

:lulz:

Reporter:  "You are known for hanging out with perverts and criminals."

Me: "Yes, just like Jesus did."

The new "El Presidente"