News:

It's not laughter if you're just going through the muscle movements you remember from the times you actually gave a fuck.

Main Menu

NORWEIGAN POOP TERRORIST!

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, April 06, 2010, 05:33:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Jasper

Dimocritus

HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

East Coast Hustle

I think I might actually murder someone in cold blood for that, if that were my Benz.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Emerald City Hustle on April 06, 2010, 11:21:40 PM
I think I might actually murder someone in cold blood for that, if that were my Benz.

not just the person responsible, either. I'd probably just start with the first person I saw.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Jasper

I kind of want to see what kind of person the ice shit terrorist is.  If only for reference.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: Emerald City Hustle on April 06, 2010, 11:21:40 PM

Would that be in cold blood then?

East Coast Hustle

yeah, because I wouldn't kill them right away. I'd take them to my basement, wrap them from head to toe in duct tape (leaving holes for them to breathe and to see what I was doing to them), hang them by their armpits over a tarp, and piss on them every time I had to urinate for the next week or two.

Eventually, after they were covered in urine-saturated sores, I'd peel off the duct tape.

This is, of course, why I stick to buying a different beater 4x4 every year or two, because I probably shouldn't own anything nice enough to cause that sort of reaction in me.