News:

Proud member of the Vin Diesel Friendship Brigade

Main Menu

Bragging: Frost Heaves on the Radio

Started by LMNO, April 07, 2010, 04:35:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Cupcake

Quote from: LMNO on April 08, 2010, 01:59:16 PM
So, I forgot to mention: We're also playing the Cantab in Cambridge the night after.  Going on about Midnight.  I cannot vouch for the talent of the bands we're playing with, but I hear they're "really gay," which could be completely awesome, or really bad.

Eve and I are hoping to make it, schedules pending.
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

LMNO

Darth Cupcake

Quote from: LMNO on April 08, 2010, 04:28:43 PM
WOOT!

While I'm on that, what's the cover?

I'm going to xmortis tomorrow night and I need to plan how many drinks I can buy vs. how much I should be setting aside to get into your show. :lol:

LMNO

Whoa.  Hold up.

You're going to Xmortis?

Hmmm.  I may have to convince the wife of going out after our radio gig.

Darth Cupcake

Quote from: LMNO on April 08, 2010, 05:56:53 PM
Whoa.  Hold up.

You're going to Xmortis?

Hmmm.  I may have to convince the wife of going out after our radio gig.

Yeah. I'm sewing a cute skirt (PLLLLAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIDDDDDDD!) and breakin' out the corset. And the thigh high back seam fishnets and the combat boots. And if I have time to sew 'em up real quick, some arm-warmers made mostly of straps of elastic. I'm hoping this will come out looking okay. We'll see. I've been awfully tired while operating the sewing machine lately.

LMNO

Hell, I'm not sure I can go, but have fun!

Oh, the woman who hosts the night is a short blonde with huge tits almost always pushed up in a corset.  Her name is Christine, she's a friend of mine, and is nice as hell.  When she's not running around putting out fires, she's in the back bar on the other side of the dance floor.  If you want to meet someone new who knows all the cool people, say hi to her for me.

Also, the bartender back there is Terri.  She looks like an emaciated witch, but she's an incredibly cool person.  Say hi to her for me, too.

Incidentally, the show on Saturday is $8.  Don't look at me like that -- I didn't set the prices.

Darth Cupcake

Quote from: LMNO on April 09, 2010, 01:16:48 PM
Hell, I'm not sure I can go, but have fun!

Oh, the woman who hosts the night is a short blonde with huge tits almost always pushed up in a corset.  Her name is Christine, she's a friend of mine, and is nice as hell.  When she's not running around putting out fires, she's in the back bar on the other side of the dance floor.  If you want to meet someone new who knows all the cool people, say hi to her for me.

Also, the bartender back there is Terri.  She looks like an emaciated witch, but she's an incredibly cool person.  Say hi to her for me, too.

Incidentally, the show on Saturday is $8.  Don't look at me like that -- I didn't set the prices.

I will fap all over them for you.

Also, $8 is reasonable. I accept that.

Payne

Listening now, also AIMed the DJ to let him know about his international audience.

Triple Zero

listening too .. LMNO you on the drums?

FUCK you guys are GOOD
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Payne

Awesome LMNO, and everyone else.

Pity I can't actually go see you live, but yanno...

bds

Yeah, you guys were awesome. Like, genuinely awesome. :D

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

LMNO

Damn, guys. Thanks. That feels good.

Payne

I was forced to rock out in my computer chair. Forced.

The audio quality was somewhat unfortunate (the stations issue, methinks) in some senses, but I fear I may have rocked out too hard for my computer chair if it had been better.

LMNO

All the instruments (plus the vocal mic) were all in the same closet-like room-- I'm amazed you could hear anything but a noisy mess.