News:

PD.com: our ability to recall your stupidity makes elephants look like Alzheimer's patients.

Main Menu

HUZZAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Suu, April 08, 2010, 06:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Suu on April 08, 2010, 06:55:27 PM
They also took 45 of my transfer credits, so I'm starting as a 2nd semester sophomore, it looks like.

:banana: :banana:

Double whammy: two peanut butter jelly times for you.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Suu

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on April 08, 2010, 07:22:58 PM
what did you go for?
Im assuming geology, since I always assume geology

History with a minor in Textiles, and then I'm rolling right into my masters in Historical Textiles. URI is one of the only schools that offer it.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

That One Guy

Quote from: Suu on April 08, 2010, 07:13:26 PM
...and I need to make an appointment with financial aid.

Crap. Here we go again.  :kingmeh:

No really. Look at the name of this website: http://ifap.ed.gov/ifap/

First, congrats Suu! Any credits accepted are good credits - less stupid crap you have to take, even if they make you jump through the inevitable financial aid hoops to get the money. The fact they took 31 credits means less non-major-related BS you have to sit through in order to do what you want there in the first place.

Second, that website's url =  :lulz:
People of the United States! We are Unitarian Jihad! We can strike without warning. Pockets of reasonableness and harmony will appear as if from nowhere! Nice people will run the government again! There will be coffee and cookies in the Gandhi Room after the revolution.

Arguing with a Unitarian Universalist is like mud wrestling a pig. Pretty soon you realize the pig likes it.

Richter

FUCKYEAH SUU

Gott mitt uns
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Telarus

:mittens: :awesome:

Expect me to hit you up when I need some help in refining character costumes!

(You'd probably wouldn't be surprised at how cliquish the fashion students @ the art institutes are. I brought up some interdisciplinary collaboration when I got the entrance tour, and my entrance counselor was all "LOL, wtf! that's a great idea!" and I haven't heard a whisper since. Besides, it's the historical costumes I'd be interested in, and not tennis socks made from bamboo fiber, tho those are pretty cool. Ok, /rant.)
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Darth Cupcake

FUCK YEAH

IT IS TIME TO PARTY, BITCHES

I am planning on having a drinking-huge-quantities-of-sangria-and-finger-painting-on-my-giant-roll-of-paper party to celebrate my giant-ass scholarship. I recommend this method.
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Suu

I WILL BE INVITED TO SAID FINGERPAINTING ROLL OF PAPER PARTY RITE?

I myself got a $20,000 financial aid package from the university, and considering it costs half that to go full-time for a year, I'd say I'm in pretty good shape. However, that doesn't mean I won't be applying for every scholarship I can. I signed up for the Stafford Loans as a just in case. Just because you accept them doesn't mean you have to take them in the end.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Dysnomia

It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Remington

Nice going!

Also, I lol'ed at iFap.edu   :lulz:
Is it plugged in?

leln

Congratulations! That's great about the money, let's hope you get even more out of the system!
[initially a "Rabid Wombat of the Eastern Intertubes." Now the] Glorious Peoples' Revolutionary Wombat of Wrath and Righteous Retribution.

"If you speak out of turn again, I will unscrew your neckpipe and use the resulting hole for my lavatory.  And I have one fuck of a case of the squirts today."

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Rumckle

It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Jasper

Triple Zero

Quote from: Khara on April 08, 2010, 06:52:06 PM
Quote from: LMNO on April 08, 2010, 06:49:40 PM
Quote from: Turdley Burgleson on April 08, 2010, 06:48:35 PM
Light cigars and wipe your ass with it!!!!

Or you know, spend it on books n shit.

Suu, please don't wipe your ass with lit cigars.

Trust me on this one.

OK you have to tell that story!!

YOU ASK

WE DELIVER :D

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=18874.msg856191#msg856191

also YAY MEGA CONGRATS SUUUUUUUuuUUuu
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

LMNO

Quote from: Darth Cupcake on April 08, 2010, 08:59:00 PM
FUCK YEAH

IT IS TIME TO PARTY, BITCHES

I am planning on having a drinking-huge-quantities-of-sangria-and-finger-painting-on-my-giant-roll-of-paper party to celebrate my giant-ass scholarship. I recommend this method.

We're out of giant rolls of paper.

The only other possible recourse is using each other's bodies.