News:

I live in the Promised Land, except the Chosen People are all trying to get out. 

Main Menu

Polish President, lots of other politicians, die in plane crash

Started by Cain, April 10, 2010, 02:56:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: Iptuous on April 10, 2010, 09:25:19 PM
Quote from: Cain on April 10, 2010, 09:08:36 PM
I've heard that is already happening on the forums and blogs.

Of course, any time they notice that Russia still exists Polish nationalists start raging against it, so I can't see this changing much.

this is especially charged though as it was a commemoration of the Katyn massacre though, no?

Yes, the polish priest today at our baptism seminar was kind enough to relate the story to us.  Complete with a self-demonstration as to exactly where the bullet entered in exactly which spot on the back of the heads.  Poor guy seemed worried and nervous even up to the point where he Freudian slipped, "private sex" instead of "private information" as the (rather gorgeous) interracial couple squeezed through. :lol: lolpriests

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

the last yatto

Quote from: Cain on April 10, 2010, 02:56:32 PM
massacre of thousands of Poles by Soviet forces during WWII.
:tinfoilhat:

I know theres always someone saying conspiracy when a national tradegy happens,
but that plus the nuke treaty
plus the moscow ladies...

is just an oddly timed three events in proximity
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Pēleus on April 11, 2010, 09:15:14 PM
Quote from: Cain on April 10, 2010, 02:56:32 PM
massacre of thousands of Poles by Soviet forces during WWII.
:tinfoilhat:

Um, yeah, Yatto.  It's all a conspiracy.

UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG!
Molon Lube

Thurnez Isa

Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante