News:

PD.com: Taoism in a clown costume.

Main Menu

Freemasons to battle zombies

Started by Cain, April 12, 2010, 08:45:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

http://www.masonictao.com/2010/04/masons-reveal-zombie-preparedness-plan.html

QuoteThe purpose of this procedure is to discern appropriate strategies for responding to a zombie infestation that might affect the officers, members, and support staff of the Grand Lodge of Connecticut, A.F. & A.M., or its related appendant Masonic bodies. Methods for permanent expulsion are discussed.

Note
A number of resources are available on the subject of revenants, and it is not the purpose of this Grand Lodge to offer scientific explanations or theories as to the origin of what are popularly known as "zombies", nor to speculate upon the habits of those stricken with the syndrome. Rather, our intention is to concentrate on maintaining the ancient and traditional methods of eradicating zombies, should an outbreak or infestation occur.

While the media continue to treat the possibility of a zombie infestation with humor, the fact is that most organizations and local governmental agencies are quietly developing contingency plans to deal with potential outbreaks. The Grand Lodge of Connecticut encourages other Grand Lodges to use this procedure as a guideline in developing their own emergency preparedness plans.

No further comment required.

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Richter

Does this make "Shoot em in the HEAD" a craft secret?

Masons trolling media = :lulz:
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

MMIX

I hate fucking zombies . . .

edit for humour frailure

"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

Cramulus

:lulz: I've corresponded with this guy before

he is hip to us and our hip motion.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

:lulz:

TTM,
considering becoming a Freemason now...

Richter

The ones I know would be all about this.  Waiting to get their response to the article.
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

LMNO

I keep meaning to join my local lodge.

A friend of mine is a Mason, and he says it's a lot of fun, and you get tons of connections.

Elder Iptuous

two of my neighbors in my cul-de-sac are masons, they've invited me to join a couple times.
if i had more time, i would be onit...

someone told me once that politics and religion are verboten at a mason meeting though.  i'd prolly get kicked out.   :sad:

anyone know of any discordian infiltrations into a masonic lodge?
that would be sweet to take one over...

Richter

Politics and Religion have a history of gettign people burned, tortured and nailed to things.
I support this policy of theirs.  It leaves sports as the only major roadblock to actually having something to say.

Cain

You can join lodges where politics and religion are discussed, they just tend to be...dodgy.

LMNO

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: Iptuous on April 13, 2010, 03:12:33 PM
two of my neighbors in my cul-de-sac are masons, they've invited me to join a couple times.

someone told me once that politics and religion are verboten at a mason meeting though.  i'd prolly get kicked out.   :sad:

Masons aren't allowed to invite people, you just ask to join and someone sponsors you.

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: Ten Ton Mantis on April 13, 2010, 09:08:30 PM
Quote from: Iptuous on April 13, 2010, 03:12:33 PM

Masons aren't allowed to invite people, you just ask to join and someone sponsors you.

ok, then...
my neighbor said 'hey, you should come out with us some time.'

also, despite the claimed ban on religious discussion, i have heard that you must profess to 'believe in God'.  do you think it would give them heartburn if i told them yes, and that i also believe she is crazy?

Cain

They actually wont even ask you to expand on your beliefs, since that comes under the "discussing religion" thing.  So long as you believe in a Supreme Being (of some kind), you're good.  And even then, with enough theology under your belt, you can stretch that definition to near-breaking point (Deism, Pantheism etc).