News:

OK fuckers, let me out of here. I farted for you, what more do you want from me? Jesus fuck.

Main Menu

The Real Boston Tea Party: Are you going?

Started by Eve, April 12, 2010, 07:53:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Suu on April 12, 2010, 08:58:26 PM
$15 roundtrip.

Not bad.  I guess it'll depend on train times then.  I think the control from carpooling would be preferable.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Suu

We could take the 9:43am which will get us there around 11, and we walk to the Commons from South Station. We can take the 1:50pm back and get into Providence at 3.

If we drive, we can park at like, Braintree and take the Red Line all the way into Park St.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Eve

You can also park on/by my street. It can be a bitch because only one side of the street is free-for-all parking, but mid-morning is the time to catch a spot so you should be fine. And then it's just a hop on the C or D line.
Emotionally crippled narcissist.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Suu on April 12, 2010, 09:06:08 PM
We could take the 9:43am which will get us there around 11, and we walk to the Commons from South Station. We can take the 1:50pm back and get into Providence at 3.

If we drive, we can park at like, Braintree and take the Red Line all the way into Park St.

Yeah, train won't work for sure then.  I need to be at work by three, which ideally means back at my place around 2 to give myself time to get into my uniform and whatnot.  Ideally I could manage that with it ending at one, but with traffic/parking/waiting for the T I just don't know that it's possible.

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Eater of Clowns

Suu, it looks like my most viable option is to head up to Boston the night before when I get out of work and stay at my girlfriend's place.  I'd head from Hyde Park, probably using the Forest Hills stop to get downtown.  I could stay for the duration if I leave exactly when it ends at 1 and go right from Boston to work (extra time allowing for delays).  I guess I'll have to opt out of carpooling/taking the train altogether.  Sorry.  I'll definitely need to meet up with you fools when I get there, though.

What I'd like to know is, would LMNO's lengthy lunch breaks we've been hearing so much about in SME allow him to attend?  I mean, you'd already be in reasonable attire (which we all know, again from SME).

I'll do what I can for the duds, but I really wish I had the stuff on hand to show up as the Mad Hatter.

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

Suu

It's cool. We'll all have to rendezvous somewhere.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cain

Suu

Eater of Clowns

Picked up a tea cup and saucer at Savers for $2.13.  Second batch of scones is in the oven (currant, first batch is blackberry).

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

Suu

Trying to figure out what to wear...my toes got torn up in the past couple weeks from my granny boots, so I need to find an more comfy alternative.

Suu

Shit, I don't think I'll be able to do this. The funds just aren't really there. :(

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Suu on April 14, 2010, 02:05:39 AM
Shit, I don't think I'll be able to do this. The funds just aren't really there. :(

Aw damn.  :sad: 

Well Eve is going, and Richter was a maybe right?  Was there anyone else?

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

Suu

I know. :( I looked at my account and went, "Food...or Boston? Food or Boston? Food...damn!"

I need a fucking job.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Suu on April 14, 2010, 02:55:04 AM
I know. :( I looked at my account and went, "Food...or Boston? Food or Boston? Food...damn!"

I need a fucking job.

Well crap, I wish I could swing it to carpool up there, the timing is just damn near impossible for me.

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

Eve

No worries, Suu. I encountered the same problem when I went to compile a shopping list to make cupcakes. Oh well. I'm going to try to swing by at some point before it ends, but may just enjoy the morning in bed instead. :) We'll see.
Emotionally crippled narcissist.