News:

Endorsement from MysticWicks: "The most fatuous, manipulative, and venomous people to be found here are all of the discordian genre."

Main Menu

OK, this simply has to stop - Sproutarians

Started by Cain, April 12, 2010, 11:26:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Requia ☣

These sproutarians are weak.  Clearly, only alfalfa sprouts should be eaten.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

BadBeast

"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Zyzyx

Quote from: Richter on April 13, 2010, 01:54:43 PM
I'm still waiting for violent vegetarians to hunt meat eaters for fertilizer.

Oh Gawd, so am I.

BabylonHoruv

Since starting homebrewing I have discovered that live yeast is a great way to clean your colon.  Just in case the doktor or anyone else needs more ammunition in their shatgun.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Cain

I've discovered giant banquets and a dodgy digestion system are also a great mix.  I must've expelled a metric ton (liquid) of excrement last night.

Triple Zero

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on July 16, 2010, 10:24:18 AM
Since starting homebrewing I have discovered that live yeast is a great way to clean your colon.  Just in case the doktor or anyone else needs more ammunition in their shatgun.

Oh yes.

In Austria I had some stuff called "Sturm", which is white wine that's not quite done fermenting. It's fizzy and extra sweet (because not all sugar turned into alcohol yet) and indeed contains a good amount of live yeast.

It caused me quite the shitsturm.

As well as I now have a better idea what "violent" means in the context of bowel movement.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Triple Zero on July 17, 2010, 05:26:39 PM

Oh yes.

In Austria I had some stuff called "Sturm", which is white wine that's not quite done fermenting. It's fizzy and extra sweet (because not all sugar turned into alcohol yet) and indeed contains a good amount of live yeast.

As well as I now have a better idea what "violent" means in the context of bowel movement.

If that's sturn, WTF is drang?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Chairman Risus

Quote from: Nigel on July 18, 2010, 07:59:45 AM

Oh yes.

It's how you get the sturm down. You have to drang it.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Risus on July 18, 2010, 05:46:48 PM

Oh yes.

It's how you get the sturm down. You have to drang it.

:lulz: That was terrible!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jasper

Shatgun.

:aaa:

This changes everything.

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Sigmatic on July 18, 2010, 06:09:25 PM

Shatgun.

:aaa:

This changes everything.

A term I got from Secret Society Wars.  One of the weapons is a shatgun which uses poop as ammunition.  Unfortunately it is not a very good weapon, the double barreled bananna blaster is far better.

-Dok Howl

Triple Zero

Oh yes.

Sturm is what they call it in Austria. What is drang? Also an Austrian word? If so, either could be a regional word.

In other poop-related linguistic news, in Dutch, the word "drang" means "urge". Take that as you wish.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Triple Zero on July 20, 2010, 10:58:15 AM

Oh yes.

Sturm is what they call it in Austria. What is drang? Also an Austrian word? If so, either could be a regional word.

In other poop-related linguistic news, in Dutch, the word "drang" means "urge". Take that as you wish.

Sturm und Drang is a term for a particular sort of melodrama, I believe.  I always thought it meant thunder and lightning.

-Dok Howl

Jenne

Quote from: Triple Zero on July 20, 2010, 10:58:15 AM

Oh yes.

My husband's German colleague just told me about this.  I want to try it.

Sir Fronkensteen, The Hawk