News:

There are no innocents, only the squeamish and the aroused.

Main Menu

Sheep + Meth + Tasers = SCIENCE!

Started by Jasper, April 16, 2010, 09:38:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

Bruno

Quote from: Professor Freeky on April 17, 2010, 08:04:18 AM
You know, I personally think that they ought to have used stupid fucking meth heads for this experiment, because if they're stupid enough to tweak, then they should be tazed for it.

I just wanted to thank and congratulate you for saying "tazed" instead of "tazered".

...but then I remembered that it's actually "tased".

Still, I'm giving you partial credit for showing a basic understanding of the concept.

B+
Formerly something else...

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Cramulus

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Jerry_Frankster on April 17, 2010, 10:08:11 AM
You know, I personally think that they ought to have used stupid fucking meth heads for this experiment, because if they're stupid enough to tweak, then they should be tazed for it.

I just wanted to thank and congratulate you for saying "tazed" instead of "tazered".

...but then I remembered that it's actually "tased".

Still, I'm giving you partial credit for showing a basic understanding of the concept.

B+

JF, in case you missed it, I'd like to introduce you to this fine post by Cain: http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=24818.0
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'd really like to see a meth-addled flock of sheep.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

When you spell words incorrectly, people assume you're a dumbass. I, for one, would rather be corrected than continue to spell it wrong.

Also, taser is an acronym for Thomas A. Swift's Electric Rifle.

:themoreyouknow:

Jasper

It ought to be spelled with a 'z'.  Anything that shoots electricity at people needs futuristic letters like x and z in its name.

Bruno

Spelling "taser" with a z actually doesn't bother me. I just hate it when people say "tasered".

For all I know, it may actually be technically correct. I just don't like it.

Also, good point Sig.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Thomas A. Swift needs to change his last name to Zwift. Clearly.

Bruno

Quote from: Ten Ton Mantis on April 17, 2010, 11:38:56 PM
When you spell words incorrectly, people assume you're a dumbass. I, for one, would rather be corrected than continue to spell it wrong.

Also, taser is an acronym for Thomas A. Swift's Electric Rifle.

:themoreyouknow:

:lulz: I thought you were joking, but then I Googlized and Wikipediated it, and it turns out you weren't.

Rumckle

It's not trolling, it's just satire.

BabylonHoruv

They probably could have got some people to volunteer, if they offered free meth.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Juana

^ This.

Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on April 16, 2010, 09:16:17 PM
I was wondering why sheep since they're not known for their, erm, aggression, but then I realized you have to have something approaching the body mass of a human being, but not so large that going on a meth-fueled rampage would be dangerous.   :lol:
Sheep are mean.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."