News:

OK fuckers, let me out of here. I farted for you, what more do you want from me? Jesus fuck.

Main Menu

Unlimited How Not to Be a Fat Fucky Bastard thread: now 100% more fat free

Started by Doktor Howl, April 16, 2010, 06:12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pH

Tomahawks are fuckin awesome.
Although I'm right-handed, soo it only helps my right arm.
This is a distraction.

QuoteTOMAHAWKS

Don Coyote

Quote from: pH on March 20, 2011, 03:20:48 AM
Tomahawks are fuckin awesome.
Although I'm right-handed, soo it only helps my right arm.

Use the other arm?

Of course by throwing tomohawks he means spanking the weasel.

maphdet

I've come to find, that for me it is best to feed my body what it is craving. Be it chocolate or a big fat, fatty steak.

But I stay the FUCK away from the empty calories, like carbs. (not sayin complete elimination, just a notch them down a lil). And, Not saying gorge on fat but hey it's what humans have survived on for some time now. Keep the fucking corn oils and shit give me lard please.
;)

*yeah, obviously-Go OUTSIDE too as Nigel said. Movement. Movement is good. Mkay.
I wish I was in Tijuana
Eating barbequed iguana-

Don Coyote

Quote from: maphdet on March 20, 2011, 04:14:55 AM
I've come to find, that for me it is best to feed my body what it is craving. Be it chocolate or a big fat, fatty steak.

But I stay the FUCK away from the empty calories, like carbs. (not sayin complete elimination, just a notch them down a lil). And, Not saying gorge on fat but hey it's what humans have survived on for some time now. Keep the fucking corn oils and shit give me lard please.
;)

*yeah, obviously-Go OUTSIDE too as Nigel said. Movement. Movement is good. Mkay.

Carbs aren't empty calories.

Junk foods are "empty" calories because they lack nutrients.

maphdet

I didn't know carbs had nutrients.
:(
I wish I was in Tijuana
Eating barbequed iguana-

Freeky

A carbohydrate is to the human body as gasoline is to a car. 

Both are fuels, and both make a mess if too much is given to the individual in question.

The Good Reverend Roger

But I stay the FUCK away from the empty calories, like carbs.

wat
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Nurse Freeky on March 20, 2011, 04:46:31 AM

Both are fuels, and both make a mess if too much is given to the individual in question.

Yes this.

I have some fucking issues with "carbs"  that are similar to my issues with "vaccines".

Because people are fucking retarded.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Don Coyote

Quote from: Nigel on March 21, 2011, 07:35:01 AM
Quote from: Nurse Freeky on March 20, 2011, 04:46:31 AM

Yes this.

I have some fucking issues with "carbs"  that are similar to my issues with "vaccines".

Because people are fucking retarded.

This makes my pance happy.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

maphdet

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 20, 2011, 05:37:09 PM

wat

I really thought carbs make ya fat.
Really I did.
:oops:

Speaking of "How to not be a fat bastard"...Do Not Break Your Toe. This Will, screech the exercise routine. :(

maph-
Is back to eating no more than the size of her palm due to non movement.
I wish I was in Tijuana
Eating barbequed iguana-

Don Coyote

Quote from: maphdet on March 23, 2011, 07:08:32 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 20, 2011, 05:37:09 PM

wat

I really thought carbs make ya fat.
Really I did.
:oops:

Speaking of "How to not be a fat bastard"...Do Not Break Your Toe. This Will, screech the exercise routine. :(

maph-
Is back to eating no more than the size of her palm due to non movement.

Carbs can, so will proteins and fats. If you take in MORE calories than you use you will get fat, regardless of the source of the calories. That being said, lots of junk food is primarily carbohydrate based. The reason it's junkfood is ratio of calories to serving/volume, the absence of nutrients and/or the presence of unhealthy shit.

saying carbs are bad is like saying sodium or cholesterol is bad. You need sodium and you need cholesterol, but too much of either is bad for you.

Too much of almost anything is bad for you.

Jenne

...but too much is always better than not enough...

pH

Quote from: Jenne on March 23, 2011, 07:38:04 PM

Its a helluva lot easier to add a bit more than try to take away. Is it more work to gain weight or lose weight?
This is a distraction.

QuoteTOMAHAWKS

Jenne

Quote from: pH on March 24, 2011, 01:24:35 PM
Quote from: Jenne on March 23, 2011, 07:38:04 PM

Its a helluva lot easier to add a bit more than try to take away. Is it more work to gain weight or lose weight?

...depends on who you are.

*paging EoC*