News:

PD.com: We're like the bugs in the Starship Troopers movie: infinite, unceasing, unstoppable....and our leader looks like a huge vagina

Main Menu

Unlimited How Not to Be a Fat Fucky Bastard thread: now 100% more fat free

Started by Doktor Howl, April 16, 2010, 06:12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Oh, but the good news is that I am now at my post-op weight, and I should be fairly quickly able to get back to my goal weight now that I am mostly healed.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Juana

Quote from: /b/earman on February 11, 2013, 12:33:04 PM
Find out your lean body mass. You can go to a GNC, and pay $1 to have it scanned.

Find out how many calories you burn a day with that lean body mass. I have 245lbs of Lean Body Mass so I need 2200 a day. So I subtract 500 a day. In theory I should lose 1lb of body fat not weight a week.

This is the app I use to keep track of foods I eat. Helps if you're on the go, and keeps track of food you eat since you can scan anything with a barcode.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fatsecret.android&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5mYXRzZWNyZXQuYW5kcm9pZCJd
Ooh. This looks useful, because I was just thinking how much more useful MyPlate would be if it could scan bar codes or you could enter SKU codes.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: Elder Iptuous on February 11, 2013, 04:18:40 PM
Quote from: /b/earman on February 11, 2013, 12:33:04 PM
...I have 245lbs of Lean Body Mass so I need 2200 a day....
Jesusfuck! you're a helluva specimen, huh?  :eek:
i mean, you look pretty tough from the pics that you've posted, but, damn...
what's your melee weapon of choice?

I'm 375lbs with a 245 lbs LBM. If I have zero body fat I would suffer years and years of joint problems. My fault though for working my legs, lower back, chest,and shoulders when I was 17-23. I was trying to get them as strong,and huge as possible to lower my risk of injury when I'm 30+.

Weapon of choice? My legs that look like tree trunks.

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: /b/earman on February 11, 2013, 09:16:01 PM
If I have zero body fat I would suffer years and years of joint problems.
:?
extremely low body fad leads to joint problems?

Weapon of choice? My legs that look like tree trunks.
I can certainly see how those could be a hobnailed nightmare.  :)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Elder Iptuous on February 11, 2013, 09:30:35 PM
If I have zero body fat I would suffer years and years of joint problems.
:?
extremely low body fad leads to joint problems?

Well, it does lead to death, so I imagine joint problems aren't implausible.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Salty

When you change your body's shape dramatically it has an effect on where your bones lay and, to a point, how they grow. The longer your body IS a certain way the more it actually IS that way. If you pack on a lot of muscle, especially in focused areas that are already much larger then the host of supporting and antagonistic muscles associated with their function, the joints tend to adapt to support the new overall structure.

Take away that structure, especially with any kind of rapidity, and those joints will fall onto each other. Horrifically.

DID YOU KNOW?!: Your bones are more like masts than a foundation. Masts carrying sails of meat to propel you into your stupid desires.

Alty,
Body nerd.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Freeky

Quote from: Alty on February 11, 2013, 09:51:19 PM
When you change your body's shape dramatically it has an effect on where your bones lay and, to a point, how they grow. The longer your body IS a certain way the more it actually IS that way. If you pack on a lot of muscle, especially in focused areas that are already much larger then the host of supporting and antagonistic muscles associated with their function, the joints tend to adapt to support the new overall structure.

Take away that structure, especially with any kind of rapidity, and those joints will fall onto each other. Horrifically.

DID YOU KNOW?!: Your bones are more like masts than a foundation. Masts carrying sails of meat to propel you into your stupid desires.

Alty,
Body nerd.

That is some fantastic imagery.

Salty

Quote from: Freeky Queen of DERP on February 11, 2013, 10:21:05 PM

Alty,
Body nerd.

That is some fantastic imagery.

Thanks for saying so!

Elder Iptuous

Eater of Clowns

Alty,
Body nerd.

Fuck's sake, Alty, that's beautiful.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Salty

Aww thanks.

For anyone wanting to learn more about the body I'm the vein that I described check out Job's Body by Deane...something. Deane McGoogleit. That guy is a poet and describes the mechanics of the body with such elegance.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Alty,
Body nerd.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Anna Mae Bollocks

That WAS inspired, I must admit.  :lol:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Ben Shapiro

245 lbs would still be a burden on my joints,and ankles. 245lbs with no Bodyfat is still too big for someone who is 5' 8 1/2". Luckily when I'm older my frame should protect me for another 15 years before I become brittle. I can play flag football with all my friends, but they tend to get tired faster. They laugh at the fact I'm not tired sucking for air. I remind them I can not feel my feet, and in the morning they will burn, and I will cry. Tears of victory.

Ben Shapiro

Alty,
Body nerd.

MOTHER OF FUCK!