News:

"At the teaparties they only dunked bags into cups of water...because they didn't want to break the law. And that just about sums up America's revolutionary spirit."

Main Menu

Unlimited How Not to Be a Fat Fucky Bastard thread: now 100% more fat free

Started by Doktor Howl, April 16, 2010, 06:12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on June 07, 2015, 04:30:33 PM
If I bump this, the fat fuck thread, and original fat bastard thread, does anyone want to merge them? It makes sense to just  have one thread.
Oh thank fuck, it is a merged thread. I thought i was tripping.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Cain

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on June 07, 2015, 11:06:55 PM
Did you want it in here Nigel, or Apple Talk?

I suspect it is a better fit for Apple Talk. Thank you! You are a kind and responsive shadowy overlord!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: ALASKA on February 11, 2013, 09:51:19 PM
DID YOU KNOW?!: Your bones are more like masts than a foundation. Masts carrying sails of meat to propel you into your stupid desires.

Also I just wanted to quote this.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on June 08, 2015, 01:09:07 AM
DID YOU KNOW?!: Your bones are more like masts than a foundation. Masts carrying sails of meat to propel you into your stupid desires.

I was just thinking about this quote a few days ago. Thank you for thread-necromancing it.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on June 08, 2015, 03:50:59 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on June 08, 2015, 01:09:07 AM

I was just thinking about this quote a few days ago. Thank you for thread-necromancing it.

My pleasure. I wish Alty would come back to the board.

Junkenstein

Same here. Alty was often amusing and he could RAGE with the best of them.

Designate a Canadian to shanghai him back.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Doktor Howl

If he comes back, I will not shit on him unless he insists on shitting on me.

But I won't be talking to him.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 09, 2015, 04:48:34 AM

Having been at one time a raging, hypersensitive asshole in the wake of an ugly divorce from an abusive marriage myself, I am inclined to cut him quite a bit of slack.

It can take years to get back from a place as terrible as it can get in the wake of that.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on June 09, 2015, 06:26:07 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 09, 2015, 04:48:34 AM

Having been at one time a raging, hypersensitive asshole in the wake of an ugly divorce from an abusive marriage myself, I am inclined to cut him quite a bit of slack.

It can take years to get back from a place as terrible as it can get in the wake of that.

Which is why I won't shit on him.

But he has apparently joined the Dok is the Cause of All Bad Things Society, and while I am a slow learner, I have eventually figured out that nobody that has gotten on that bus has ever gotten off of it.

It's not that I'm mad at him, I got over that a year ago.  It's that I am learning to carry an umbrella when shit blizzards start.
Molon Lube

Faust

I've gained a stone and a half from working from home. Going to try take up running or something.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Faust on June 09, 2015, 12:23:35 PM
I've gained a stone and a half from working from home. Going to try take up running or something.

Working from home is both amazing and horrible! IME, the proximity of the kitchen can be a problem. I tried to make a point of walking to the grocery store twice a day instead of just eating what was in the house, and I ran in the mornings.