News:

Already planning a hunger strike against the inhumane draconian right winger/neoliberal gun bans. Gun control is also one of the worst forms of torture. Without guns/weapons its like merely existing and not living.

Main Menu

Unlimited How Not to Be a Fat Fucky Bastard thread: now 100% more fat free

Started by Doktor Howl, April 16, 2010, 06:12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Coyote

Quote from: Nigel on December 03, 2010, 10:58:54 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 03, 2010, 10:33:41 PM
Quote from: Ob_Portu on December 03, 2010, 10:29:24 PM
get off grains and sugers?  :aaa:

No.  Shut up.

I have mostly quit the grains, and I am quitting the sugars. I have given up beer, and now I have to give up bourbon. God help me.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
[/size]

Why would you do that? The carbohydrates. THINK OF THEM!!!!!! All they want to do is be tasty for your mouth. :cry: :cry:

Precious Moments Zalgo

I lost 35 pounds since last year, bringing my BMI from 29.5 (top end of overweight, just below obese) to 24.5 (top end of normal weight), and I didn't give up beer or grains.  It was all exercise and portion control. 

I already didn't eat much in the way of sweets or junk food, and otherwise made healthy food choices, but I was still taking in too many calories, so I cut back on how much I eat.  When I eat, I stop as soon as I am no longer hungry.  I don't continue to eat until I feel full, like I used to.

I was already exercising with weights and cardio, but I added more cardio, and went to the gym more days per week.
I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Sir Coyote on December 03, 2010, 11:01:16 PM
Quote from: Nigel on December 03, 2010, 10:58:54 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 03, 2010, 10:33:41 PM
Quote from: Ob_Portu on December 03, 2010, 10:29:24 PM
get off grains and sugers?  :aaa:

No.  Shut up.

I have mostly quit the grains, and I am quitting the sugars. I have given up beer, and now I have to give up bourbon. God help me.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
[/size]

Why would you do that? The carbohydrates. THINK OF THEM!!!!!! All they want to do is be tasty for your mouth. :cry: :cry:

Because I am a girl and I was getting fat.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Don Coyote

Quote from: Pastor-Mullah Zappathruster on December 03, 2010, 11:13:17 PM
I lost 35 pounds since last year, bringing my BMI from 29.5 (top end of overweight, just below obese) to 24.5 (top end of normal weight), and I didn't give up beer or grains.  It was all exercise and portion control. 

I already didn't eat much in the way of sweets or junk food, and otherwise made healthy food choices, but I was still taking in too many calories, so I cut back on how much I eat.  When I eat, I stop as soon as I am no longer hungry.  I don't continue to eat until I feel full, like I used to.

I was already exercising with weights and cardio, but I added more cardio, and went to the gym more days per week.

That's awesome.

Don Coyote

I've managed to cut the 15 pounds I gained on my deployment, only took 5 months of not being deployed. Now I debate actively cutting down to 170, without ending up looking crack head skinny.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

My BMI is ridiculous, because BMI charts don't take the existence of extremely muscular, solid-boned women into consideration. At my height, 5'3", my BMI places me in "obesity". For real. Like that's even fucking possible. Yeah, I'm big-boned AND skinny. Fuck it all, BMI.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Nigel on December 03, 2010, 11:32:41 PM
My BMI is ridiculous, because BMI charts don't take the existence of extremely muscular, solid-boned women into consideration. At my height, 5'3", my BMI places me in "obesity". For real. Like that's even fucking possible. Yeah, I'm big-boned AND skinny. Fuck it all, BMI.

I have always had a significantly more muscular lower body than is normal for most men.(that means I actually have an ass, curse my runners body) that skews all kinds of things for me.

Triple Zero

What's "solid boned"? I always wondered about that, does the density of bones really differ from person to person?

Speaking of muscular lower body, I have pants I can't get into anymore because my upper legs are too big :( Waist, everything is fine, but yeah, running is so far pretty much the only cardio exercise I actually enjoy.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Triple Zero on December 03, 2010, 11:42:08 PM
What's "solid boned"? I always wondered about that, does the density of bones really differ from person to person?

Speaking of muscular lower body, I have pants I can't get into anymore because my upper legs are too big :( Waist, everything is fine, but yeah, running is so far pretty much the only cardio exercise I actually enjoy.

Bone density does vary, and be increased via exercise and just having a physical life.

I know what you mean Trip. :sad:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Yep. Bone density varies a lot, and is especially emphasized in women because we get osteoperosis. I have very high bone density, which also means I can't float.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Even though I am technically "obese".

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on December 03, 2010, 11:56:03 PM

Oh, FFS, no you fucking aren't.

And I'll be damned if I give up my bi-weekly shot of cheap whiskey.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Nigel on December 03, 2010, 11:55:09 PM

Yep. Bone density varies a lot, and is especially emphasized in women because we get osteoperosis. I have very high bone density, which also means I can't float.

This also means you probably buff as hell.

This scares me.

In a good way.

Quote from: Nigel on December 03, 2010, 11:56:03 PM

I've noticed a lot of women get flagged for being over-weight that look fine if not hot as far as I can tell. Gotta love retarded weight tables eh. :horrormirth:

Precious Moments Zalgo

Quote from: Nigel on December 03, 2010, 11:32:41 PM
As an indicator of healthy weight, the BMI chart seems to be much less reliable for women than for men, and completely worthless for hardcore athletes.  Every heavyweight boxer or bodybuilder in the world is morbidly obese, according to this thing.  However, for an average-height middle-aged male with a desk job, like myself, it's reasonably accurate.
I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.