News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "In other words, Discordianism, like postmodernism, means never having to say your sorry."

Main Menu

Nigel's possibly slightly less stupid love life

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, April 16, 2010, 06:41:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dysnomia

Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on October 15, 2010, 11:56:28 PM
Hahaha.

Actually, at first I thought the second one was Cthulu looking, and then it was CTHULU PENIS OMG AWESOME, and then I realized Oh. It's just a naked woman. :|

THIS

It looks like she's waterboarding herself because of the water coming out of her mouth...

...and her nipples... :|

eta:

the first one doesn't even look like anything, and WHY are they all bending over backwards (hurts my back just looking at it), and it's obvious he's never seen a naked woman irl before (much less had sex with one) because of how deformed these women all are. 
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: BLARFINGARF on October 16, 2010, 05:09:21 PM
Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on October 15, 2010, 11:56:28 PM
Hahaha.

Actually, at first I thought the second one was Cthulu looking, and then it was CTHULU PENIS OMG AWESOME, and then I realized Oh. It's just a naked woman. :|

THIS

It looks like she's waterboarding herself because of the water coming out of her mouth...

...and her nipples... :|

eta:

the first one doesn't even look like anything, and WHY are they all bending over backwards (hurts my back just looking at it), and it's obvious he's never seen a naked woman irl before (much less had sex with one) because of how deformed these women all are. 

It's really all explained by the fact that he is a TERRIBLE SCULPTOR. I can't help wondering if he's maybe a little brain-damaged or just mildly retarded.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Dysnomia

the sad thing is that he probably sells that shit like its made of gold and dildos.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: BLARFINGARF on October 16, 2010, 09:38:29 PM
the sad thing is that he probably sells that shit like its made of gold and dildos.

:x The market is supposed to destroy mediocrity, but instead it encourages it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

BabylonHoruv

The fact he calls them goddess fountains suggests to me that he is marketing to pagans.  The fact that something marketed to pagans looks rather like a woman being coerced by the inquisition into confessing to witchcraft amuses me to no end.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Dysnomia

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on October 17, 2010, 12:37:59 AM
Quote from: BLARFINGARF on October 16, 2010, 09:38:29 PM

:x The market is supposed to destroy mediocrity, but instead it encourages it.

ayup.

Triple Zero

hey if you ever really end up travelling to Germany, be sure to let me know. cause if you're in the proper region of Germany, I could totally stop by (especially Cologne, cause my gf's parents live there). (on the other hand, I would suggest you go to BERLIN because IT FUCKING ROCKS and I'm sure you'd love it too. except Berlin is really too far away from here for me to randomly stop by--but let me know anyway cause we went there and I can give tips on fun things to see/do/drink/eat)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Triple Zero on October 19, 2010, 09:55:40 AM
hey if you ever really end up travelling to Germany, be sure to let me know. cause if you're in the proper region of Germany, I could totally stop by (especially Cologne, cause my gf's parents live there). (on the other hand, I would suggest you go to BERLIN because IT FUCKING ROCKS and I'm sure you'd love it too. except Berlin is really too far away from here for me to randomly stop by--but let me know anyway cause we went there and I can give tips on fun things to see/do/drink/eat)

That would be SUPER COOL! I will most likely be staying in Lauscha, and I plan to be there for about a month. Probably not 2011, but maybe 2012.

Triple Zero

hmm (looking up) 652km (405mi) that's about twice the distance to Cologne :( but then, 2012 is far away (I have to be at a Mexican Maya temple in that year too) so who knows! :)

also, afaik, Verbatim is (often) in, or near, Leipzig, which is much closer.
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

Dysnomia

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Triple Zero on October 20, 2010, 02:55:23 PM
hmm (looking up) 652km (405mi) that's about twice the distance to Cologne :( but then, 2012 is far away (I have to be at a Mexican Maya temple in that year too) so who knows! :)

also, afaik, Verbatim is (often) in, or near, Leipzig, which is much closer.

I will probably have some opportunity to travel, and 405 miles doesn't sound very far to me... though of course, it depends on the roads and available transportation. The artist in residence at Lauscha glass factory has offered me a guest artist spot, which I would very much like to take. If it goes well, I'll probably return for a month or two here and there.

Triple Zero

Not far? Hm, I suppose it's maybe Americans are more used to travelling long distances by car then, lots of empty space, after all? [my gf concurs--when she was travelling in China perception gets different when everything is farther apart]

Cologne is 300km (188mi), and that's 3.5 hours to travel, even though you can go very fast on the German Autobahns (how fast mostly depends on what your car can safely perform, we often go 100-110 mph on the quiet parts).

Or maybe it's got something to do with the prices of gasoline over here:
http://www.google.com/search?q=1.45+euros+per+liter+in+dollar+per+gallon
(for fuel efficiency, my gf's car does http://www.google.com/search?q=8+liter+per+100km+in+gallons+per+100+mile)

aaaanyway I'm sure we can work something out when the time comes :)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Triple Zero on October 20, 2010, 09:33:39 PM
Not far? Hm, I suppose it's maybe Americans are more used to travelling long distances by car then, lots of empty space, after all? [my gf concurs--when she was travelling in China perception gets different when everything is farther apart]

Cologne is 300km (188mi), and that's 3.5 hours to travel, even though you can go very fast on the German Autobahns (how fast mostly depends on what your car can safely perform, we often go 100-110 mph on the quiet parts).

Or maybe it's got something to do with the prices of gasoline over here:
http://www.google.com/search?q=1.45+euros+per+liter+in+dollar+per+gallon
(for fuel efficiency, my gf's car does http://www.google.com/search?q=8+liter+per+100km+in+gallons+per+100+mile)

aaaanyway I'm sure we can work something out when the time comes :)

Your gas is very expensive, and I likely won't have a car. I am not unused to weekend trips to Arcata or Victoria; it's about 300 miles to Victoria and 500 miles to Arcata, but faster to go to Arcata because you don't have to take a ferry.

I'm sure that something will work out! :)