News:

PD.com: Worse than that time when I conjured a handkerchief from that deaf kid's ear.

Main Menu

PlayboyGASM

Started by Lord Quantum, April 16, 2010, 10:31:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Quantum

If we're going to go with "non-obvious" we might as well just use one of our real names. As long as that real name isn't attached to our real address.
Quote from: Cain on March 28, 2010, 09:44:45 PM
Fuck it.  I'm going to get ordained as a Catholic priest and start robbing banks and mugging people.  I mean, apparently, you can be excused any crime if you're in with the Big V.

Quote from: Requia ☣ on September 28, 2008, 02:09:45 AM

Lets try it on an even simpler level:

1) There is a minimum energy/mass things can have, everything can be measured in a multiple of this minimum.

2) Objects at this size, or close to it, don't have an exact position or velocity, so they look like waves in most experiments.

3) If you try to measure the location, they act more like particles, just to fuck with you, but the velocity gets more uncertain, also just to fuck with you.

Conclusion: God hates physicists.

GASMs - PosterGASM (Calvinball edition), AbbyGASM

Pirate Pass Off Scorecard (5)

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:lulz: Well, my name is out of the question.

It might be best to make up something very ordinary or combine a couple of our names. I can donate my last name but not my first, for the obvious reasons.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on May 03, 2010, 08:55:51 PM
:lulz: Well, my name is out of the question.

It might be best to make up something very ordinary or combine a couple of our names. I can donate my last name but not my first, for the obvious reasons.

Use my middle name, Barry, nice and non-descript. Could be interpreted as a last name or a double first name. Barry whatever-your-last-name is. Barry, seems like a genuine fellow's name...
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Barry Stratton. Nice.

Sounds like a real fellow, and is about to become a total nutjob.  :lulz:

Now, he just needs a friend for the tag-team effect.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on May 03, 2010, 09:52:31 PM
Barry Stratton. Nice.

I suggest last name Burke. Common, but not obviously made up.

Nephew Twiddleton

Barry Stratton. Nice.

Just googled Barry Stratton with quotes. Over 5000 hits. There's even a barrystratton.com.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on May 03, 2010, 10:19:27 PM
Barry Stratton. Nice.

Just googled Barry Stratton with quotes. Over 5000 hits. There's even a barrystratton.com.

That's awesome! Perfect level of common without being overly generic.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on May 03, 2010, 10:53:34 PM
Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on May 03, 2010, 10:19:27 PM
Barry Stratton. Nice.

That's awesome! Perfect level of common without being overly generic.

Cool, so we have pseudonym #1 (I'm in btw). Not sure if my writing style jives, but if I see a couple of examples, I can try and mimic. I also (going back on previous posts) like the idea of the unexplained travels. It makes Barry seem more paranoid with possible reason. Like that dude who called into Coast to Coast about Area 51 and the station had unexpected and unexplained broadcast failure (you can hear the caller's comments on Faaip de Oiad by Tool if you're not sure what I'm talking about). Gives it that cautious credibilty feel.

Telarus

Should make a facebook page. Fill up the interest pages with interesting stuff.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on May 03, 2010, 10:00:34 PM
Barry Stratton. Nice.

Eric Simon Burke

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: E. A. Waterhaus II on May 04, 2010, 01:33:10 AM
Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on May 03, 2010, 10:00:34 PM
Barry Stratton. Nice.

Eric Simon Burke

I vote in favor of your statement and Telarus'

Lord Quantum

Awesome, so now we have two pseudonymns; Barry Stratton and Eric Burke and one letter (the one written by Rhizone). There's also Enki's idea about the CIA's MK-NAOMI thing. Do we have any volunteers for sending out the first letter?
Fuck it.  I'm going to get ordained as a Catholic priest and start robbing banks and mugging people.  I mean, apparently, you can be excused any crime if you're in with the Big V.

1) There is a minimum energy/mass things can have, everything can be measured in a multiple of this minimum.

2) Objects at this size, or close to it, don't have an exact position or velocity, so they look like waves in most experiments.

3) If you try to measure the location, they act more like particles, just to fuck with you, but the velocity gets more uncertain, also just to fuck with you.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Lord Quantum on May 04, 2010, 02:40:37 AM
Awesome, so now we have two pseudonymns; Barry Stratton and Eric Burke and one letter (the one written by Rhizone). There's also Enki's idea about the CIA's MK-NAOMI thing. Do we have any volunteers for sending out the first letter?

I'm going to sit out at first so I can get a sense of Barry and Eric's writing styles, but as previously stated, once I get a feel I'll go for it.

Lord Quantum

I just had an idea for a letter - the reason that nothing ever changes in Washington is because the Tuscon Cabal (which is actually much older than you think) together with the Masons are the one who really run this country. The Democrats and the Republicans elect actors to pretend to be President, meanwhile, the most senior mason and the Episcopos of the Tuscon cabal are the ones who actually make the decisions which are attributed to "the President". If you're wondering why some of Obama's policies seem so similar to Bush's it's because the same person is responsible for them, yes that's right, the Good Reverend Roger has actually been the REAL president since the Clinton years! Our Dark Masters throw us a bone every now and again (like health care reform) just to make it believable that there's a different person in the White House every four years but really there isn't. The True White House is still in Philadelphia. And don't even get me started on the electoral college...